Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

it's totally gonna be 8D we're gonna have giant heads and everything user posted image I'll take pics for you gais

it's totally gonna be 8D we're gonna have giant heads and everything user posted image I'll take pics for you gais

Awesome! biggrin.gif

*enters double stalk mode* 8D

e__e Ret**ded question, Roon - would you keel me, if I printed one of the chibis, either the thunder or the bbw on a t-shirt? I've a local mall gift voucher which expires tomorrow and thought of just getting some new stuff to wear.

I'll understand if you say no. D:

Awesome :3 I'll try to remember to get a pic to show to you how it looks.

thanks gais <3 I'll get to work on yours TEG closer to the end of this week. I'm trying to plan my costume in the meantime 8D

I've finally decided. I'm going as a Pikmin @_@ the blue one 8D My little sister is gonna be a yellow one. And together we will walk around going "do do do" and carrying a giant battery.

Oh. Oh. OH.

Pikminnnnn. <3

I want one of those shirts :M

Then find your local t-shirt printing store :3

Then find your local t-shirt printing store :3

:o

I have this special kinda paper.

You can print something on it, and then iron it on to the... whats-it-called? T-shirt! :D

Oh! TEG, I've been looking for that kind of paper! Where did you get yours?

Pikmin? ........so.....sooo.....CUTE!!!! We must see teh pictures when you take them!!!! 8D That sounds like so much fuuuunnnn!!! ^^

On another note; Roon, I'd love to see what you put in that book! 'course, from what you said, I'd probably have to buy it to see anything.....

yeah uh D: that's why I can't publish anything I submit for it ._. It's going to be sold to fund-raise for the club

Would you tell us the name of it though, when it's done? Cause then we can both help fundraise and see the pretty pictures =3

Would you tell us the name of it though, when it's done? Cause then we can both help fundraise and see the pretty pictures =3

Sure! :B It'll likely be sold at ComicCon Toronto, if any of you live near here? 8D

Sure! :B It'll likely be sold at ComicCon Toronto, if any of you live near here? 8D

D:

Sadly, I live in America.

:[

Ha! I live in Canada. My aunt lives in Toronto. happy.gif

Please do tell us the name.

...What's a Pikmin? D:

-is lame-

Uh yeah so pikmin's not happening so don't worry about it 8D

I'VE CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT THIS LIKE 20 TIMES ALREADY, GOD DAMN ROON, STOP IT

I'll tell you guys when the artbook's done <3

I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE HELL IT IS. D8<

I haz a Roonshirt now ;D. I'm sorry that it's messy, my backpack was stuffed today D: . It does looks quite faaaaaabulous in real life, despite the fact the woman was angry and had to snip off the end of the tail.

user posted image

user posted image

<3 ahaha oh man, that is bucketfuls of awesome

(*goes to tell everyone my drawing has made it onto a t-shirt*)

Edited by Roon

I wanted to print the thunder, too, but the woman told me that it's a no-go on a purple shirt I bought because of the thin lightning sparks D:

Now I'm thinking about topping the other shirt with the creepy chibi you did for me, only didn't have the picture in my flash drive.

Glad you lieks it.

Edited by lightbird

Sweetness, man! But, uh, having forgotten to say... what have you heard from about the arteest's permissions in regards to the BBW? Might want to check that Permissions thread, or promptly delete all posts regarding this manner lest we all get smacked, verily.