Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

'kay, this may be the third time I'm saying this, but these are adorable :3

Chibis are for WIP's only now, right? Friends and stuff?

And, ohh, a white, those are one of my favorites, can't wait to see it <3

'kay, this may be the third time I'm saying this, but these are adorable :3

Chibis are for WIP's only now, right? Friends and stuff?

And, ohh, a white, those are one of my favorites, can't wait to see it <3

Chibis are only for friends? sad.gif

Roon, that Guardian is AMAZING!!!! It has a lot of attitude in the pose, which is very cool. The eyes are absolutely stunning! They make a nice accent! smile.gif

As always, awesome job! *hands Roon a giant cookie*

=O *gapes at teh lovely* That guardian looks so fantastic! I just want to take him home with me! *squees*

Ahem. Um. Great, lovely job. Your talent knows no bounds. *regaining dignity* =)

~Feathers

Neglected/Vamps ok?...*happyface*

I'll have to lurk, mostly because I want to see the White dragon, it'll be amazing, i'm sure. xd.png

Thanks guys <3

Out-of-cave stuff = pay me 7$ via paypal and get it done with priority placement. It must as a concept belong to YOU or to someone who's written permission you have.

Otherwise I will only do the ones I approve within DC cave. Yes, I will continue to make chibis, but I will have to see if I want to continue this at all after TEGs.

I have the opportunity to get my work published in an artbook. So I'll probably disappear while I work on that.

*munches on giant cookie*

Awesome. Good luck with that.

*Stalks DC dragons* Find something I like... not old enough to pay, even though I would. Maybe later, if you're still around here and not hob-nobbing with other arteests ;p

Hey Roon, I'm just curious. Do you still do those adorable little chibi things? Like the first ones posted on the front page? Like the Earth/Pebble one and Zovesta's naughty silver. xd.png

Imma leave my request post here, for now?

An alt black hatchling laying down, like this: user posted image

The text would say "Darkness." (I give all my dragons the last name of Dark, so it works).

Okay Roon if you stop after TEG's I'm going to explode on you and you will not like it because it will be very messy and splattery. D< /just kidding

but I will be frustrated because I've been stalking from the very beginning and I never got a spot in ;-;

BUT but if you want to stop making teh chibis that's your choice ^^;

Hahaha, I won't ask you for another, everyone else deserves a chance too. :3

But I will stalk you on DeviantArt. >D

I'm actually stopping after TEGs to work on the artbook D: so that's 8 full pieces at least I'd have to complete for that. Ain't no chibi dragon >_>; I'll be gone awhile.

D'awww! The Guardian is adorable!

*prays for the day in which she can snag a spot*'

But congrats on the art-book!

Edited by Arroquinn

Oh. Alright, then. *Pouts*

Congrats anyhoos~

Edited by RheaDark

it's a group thing - so myself and a few friend artists and some club members are gonna put together an artbook, funded by the university.

If you're not too worried about being stalked, show it to us when you're done, eh? Your art thread's not just for requests, it's to show off and get praise :3

So are you taking more request? If so I would like a male purple. Could the bubble thing say Like meh mustache?

So are you taking more request? If so I would like a male purple.  Could the bubble thing say Like meh mustache?

I think she's stopping after TEG's for a while... unsure.gif

*kicks self again for not requesting when thread first started* D:

*huggles Roon*

Edited by Chameleongirl

If you're not too worried about being stalked, show it to us when you're done, eh? Your art thread's not just for requests, it's to show off and get praise :3

I can't, I'm not allowed to publish it ;-; cap'n said so

D'awww...

That guardians so bad@ss!

Its cute, and like, mean at the same time! laugh.gif

Can't wait to see my white. And it's awesome puppy pose.

tongue.gif

I think she stopped.

I love your art, Roon. <3 Good luck on the art book!

thanks gais <3 I'll get to work on yours TEG closer to the end of this week. I'm trying to plan my costume in the meantime 8D

I've finally decided. I'm going as a Pikmin @_@ the blue one 8D My little sister is gonna be a yellow one. And together we will walk around going "do do do" and carrying a giant battery.

thanks gais <3 I'll get to work on yours TEG closer to the end of this week. I'm trying to plan my costume in the meantime 8D

I've finally decided. I'm going as a Pikmin @_@ the blue one 8D My little sister is gonna be a yellow one. And together we will walk around going "do do do" and carrying a giant battery.

EPIC.

Seriously, if someone went as Pikmin to one of my school's dances it would be so awesome... 8D

*glomps Roonmin* biggrin.gif