Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Aw thanks... :3 I think I'm going to reference to another one of your dragons for the body part though, once I'm done a few spinny things laugh.gif

I still love your dragons, they're soo cute! <3 I just want to huggle one smile.gif

Would you be interested in doing a Summon dragon? ..if I could ever actually beat everyone and get a post in here at the right time to ask for one that is.. X3

No I don't really wanna do a summon :( I'm not sure I could mimic it well enough.

@ Dovea - I'm not going to do art trades, sorry

@ Chameleongirl - feel free to ref whatever you wish :3 I'd love to see more <3

Would you be interested in doing a Summon dragon? ..if I could ever actually beat everyone and get a post in here at the right time to ask for one that is.. X3

I asked that already

XP

Still no slots open...?

If it's ok, instead of waiting, can I just make my own? I just want a magi in my signature, but I don't want to harp in on your dragon making. It won't be in your style, but it will be a chibi kinda. If that's ok.

...what.. are you asking me for? O__O it's not like I've copyrighted chibis D: I have no say in what you do man D:

do as you like, just don't trace my work.

Roon, thats darn epic...it's so gangster, yet chibi. Win.

Can't wait to see TEG's :D

-Still ponders on what dragon she'd like...-

Did you say somewhere earlier that you'd do a completed dragon that wasn't too hard? :3

what do you mean completed? Like color an alt over a finished lineart? Yeah I could do that, but you'd still have to snag a spot D: after TEG it's Rhea, so you'd have to wait till after her

Edited by Roon

Of course, i know i've gotta wait. I'm certainly not going to steal someones spot. I may get shot. Lol

One of my concepts that have been completed, could be chibified? Of course, i'll get permissions from Cami, Blue and Chesh first, if they aren't too boring for you x3

http://sites.google.com/site/goofyssiteofs...pleted-concepts

^ Thar be concepts :3

Hello, i have been stalking this thread for a while and i was wondering if a skywing (sprite link) would be too boring :3 (note this is not a request, just a question wink.gif)

thanks - blackberry

Edited by blackberry57

Teehee, that guardian dragon looks so bad@ss xd.png *kisses it*

EEK these are gorgeous. Long time silent lurker, first time poster. ;D

I'm curious-Would you ever consider doing a Male Vamp? Or if not that, a Neglected? I know they're sort of hard, but i'd love to have one of those for my siggy. (Not that i'll ever get a slot tongue.gif)

xd.png

That guardian has so much attitude! The eyes really pop out at you, great work.

Wow. Just... wow. The Guardian is beyond awesome and epic. So much personality, cute, and [insert positive thing] all rolled into one.

Meeps. I eatz yer brainz fer skillz.

Next up: TEG's white dragon

There is a line? O.o or is it an IOU?

EDIT: nice guardian! wink.gif

Edited by rabbit153

Sort of a semi-IOU. But just know that Roon is NOT taking requests.

So, the "hey, if you have the time? can I be next in line?" posts are probably not... yeah.

oh gosh you guys <3 you spoil me

And yeah, they are IOUs :P They've all gifted me things so I'm returning the favor. Plus I like them, as people.

Male vampire, neglected dragon, and skywing are all a-ok for drawing

@ Google - hon I'd really rather prefer to stick to dragon cave ones, if you're going to order outside of the dragon cave... see under "OC" orders >_>