Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

Ah, well.

Lol. Thanks for making your lovely art this far.

*jumps on Roon*

HYPER YOU SAY?! ;D

*Dances aroynd and runs into walls*

I LOVE ROCK AND ROLLLLLLLLL 8D

D:< YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE ME.

I REFUSE. D:<

Ok. I absolutely understand. I hadn't realized that was what I was posting. I'm really not like that, I guess I liked your art so much I forgot what I was posting could mean different things.

I love what I have. I am 120% grateful for one of your drawings. I'm just happy that I was able to even get something. smile.gif

It will be a sad day when you leave, but you will have left us something behind: your wonderful art. I just wish I could draw these for myself. If I could, I probably wouldn't be bothering you for your art.

I wish there was something I could give back, but....... I don't know. I hope things continue to be fun for you a while longer, so I can see what else you create! smile.gif

And no. I won't leave either. xd.png

I'm not upset xd.png you really are very puppy-like. So hyper ;[

It's just that almost every post you have is "do this!". Just be content with what you have man :[ life isn't about the material things!!

Also. After a few more I'm leaving. There will be no "once you finish drawing for everyone, do these ones next!" I'm not your art slave or whatever that I can just produce these non stop ;/ I'm not really getting anything much out of it, except that it's fun to do.. so once it stops being fun, I'm outta here 8D

Sounds good, Roon. Your epic skills are... damn, I should re-read TVTropes. Cursed with awesome, was it?

You are cursed with awesome. Yeah.

I was stalking around, and I saw a request for a Guardian. With Roon's and Botitas's permission, may I also use it? It's okay if you say no, I'll just wait for another opening and pounce with something different.

XD you guys are really sweet ;-; I'm blushing!

I won't be totally gone! I'll never stop drawing so I'll still be around on DA, and I might pop back here once or twice a month.

*pets Haze*

@ Silarava - I don't think Botitas would appreciate it, since she said the dragon was special to her :3 See what she says

-whimper whimper-

; _; I dun want my friend to leeeeaavvveee~ D:

-cling-

I am now officially in love with your drawings <3

Leaving?!?!? I JUST fell in love with them! D:

Well anyway, I be stalkin' this thread.

I dont even keep up with any anime or manga except FMA ._. I play lots of video games tho. I can't think of any other decently-dressed character to play :[

I would do kratos but. Ya know.

FMA <33333

Edit:

Also. After a few more I'm leaving. There will be no "once you finish drawing for everyone, do these ones next!" I'm not your art slave or whatever that I can just produce these non stop ;/ I'm not really getting anything much out of it, except that it's fun to do.. so once it stops being fun, I'm outta here 8D

D8

Edit 2:

Sorry for disappearing like that last night, Roon. D8 Do you still want the nebula?

Edited by EternalSpring

I`m still peeking in here regularly as well since I love to see what you`re drawing for others.

I really hope you won`t lose fun with this for a very long time smile.gif .

Well, I hope to at least catch you once so I can have one of those awsome little dragons.

Well, I hope to at least catch you once so I can have one of those awsome little dragons.

^^ Same here, THEY ARE SOO CUTE! Too cute to resist. I really Hope I can get one.

Edited by rabbit153

I know it's half cut off, I'll try to fix it...

I do still want it TEG, I just wont be available tonight as I'm going swimming (heading out now) and wont be home until late :( So I dont think I'll be able to catch you ;-;

@ Everyone - I really would love to make something for all of you, but there just isn't enough time in the day, and I don't wanna take away from quality just to get more done faster D: I'm sorry guys ;-;

*Bites Haze* D: I said I'll still be on DA!

@ Ryuu - you coulda just table'd it D: not too hard man! Google is your friend

Edited by Roon

I do still want it TEG, I just wont be available tonight as I'm going swimming (heading out now) and wont be home until late sad.gif So I dont think I'll be able to catch you ;-;

@ Everyone - I really would love to make something for all of you, but there just isn't enough time in the day, and I don't wanna take away from quality just to get more done faster D: I'm sorry guys ;-;

*Bites Haze* D: I said I'll still be on DA!

On right now?

:/

yes! 8D i'll go to IRC

Nebula egg has been successfully transferred to Roon's scroll!

:D

YAAAAY!

Edited by EternalSpring

Yay, indeed! =D

~Feathers

Art slave! Gosh I hate being treated like one. >.>

I've had a few requesters made me feel like a graphic monkey. No a pleasurable experience at all. I'm sorry buddy, but four requests a day is to much for a person to handle. *glares*

I know how you feel about the pleasure thing too. I wouldn't make anything if I didn't have fun doing it. happy.gif

Oh yes I lurk in this thread. Been reading every page for about a month now.

I'm almost done the model Roon! Hang in there and don't leave yet... I understand about being a slave though. Once it stops being fun, it feels like a chore and more like torture than anything else... *hugs*

model? I will stick around for a while yet, it's not like i'm leaving immediately, a few chibis will at least take me another week @_@

*dead tired from swimming*

Thanks again TEG! :D

Hi Eaves :P

I haven't really been made to feel like an art slave here, most of you guys are pretty nice :3

Grouuup huuuuuugggg!

HUUUUUUUG

*Squishes*

Swimming? Swimming's nice. Except the schedule. Stupid school 5:00 swimming.