Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

@ Inferno - ;D I read that just fine. I have been on the internet for far too long *-*

You're- You're one of us <3333333

ohmy.gif *hug*

bahahah xd.png yeaaah, I pretty much live here .___.

@ Sextonator - yup I dont see why not :3 Its just that i'm not taking any requests at the moment since I'm working on some already

When will it reopen? (availble spots)

Edited by rabbit153

When will it reopen? (availble spots)

You just have to stalk and hope you can snag a spot sometime.

HOLYFREAKINBAJEBUSTHATFRILLISCUTE. -head explosion-

Yes. I have also had sugar. I live off Skittles and Fruit Tingles. :D

Hey roon? I can try for a nebuloa for you, could I haz chicken?

Hey roon? I can try for a nebuloa for you, could I haz chicken?

Requests are opeN?

if so,

Sprite/link to image: user posted image

Species name: Hellfire Wyvern

Speech bubble y/n? What's it say? Yes speech bubble. It shall say, "No u cannot has them."

Oh, and can it have some hellfire eggs next to it? biggrin.gif

Thanks, if this is going to be done. :3

Edited by PFN

bahahah xd.png yeaaah, I pretty much live here .___.

*Builds you a little house* :3

Now yo can live here in comfort 8D

i'm not taking any requests at the moment since I'm working on some already

I think that means no requests?

Edited by rabbit153

if so,

Sprite/link to image: user posted image

Species name: Hellfire Wyvern

Speech bubble y/n? What's it say? Yes speech bubble. It shall say, "No u cannot has them."

Oh, and can it have some hellfire eggs next to it? biggrin.gif

Thanks, if this is going to be done. :3

Sorry PFN, i think Roon stated in the first post that they weren't going to do Hellfires :/

Mayhaps read the OP carefully next time?

Roon, what's your favorite dragon?

Well I like Magma a lot but Botitas drew that one for me. My next fav would be the deep sea dragons :D but if you're gonna draw for me, at least wait till I finish TEGs so I can draw one back for you!! Waaait okay? D:

Thanks Inferno, for the house! :B

@ Ryuu2 - Ima keep the chicken D: it's about to hatch anyways. Also, I dunno if it's just me but only the top half of the Nebula shows up in your siggy, if you plan to keep it that way, then cut the credit and move it up where it can be seen plz ;[

@ PFN - I wont do hellfires and I'm not even open right now :( Come on you guys, it's like right in front of you on the first page, under bolded letters x__x if you take the time to write out the request, you might as well take the time to read how to do it D:

lol, you don't need to jump on anything immediately. Besides, I should really be working and studying, so by the time I have the time to work on something for you it'll probably be like... a wee, maybe a week and a half. Depending on how much sleep I lose and how much I procrastinate.

You can take all the time you want :3

I am waiting on art from people who promised me it two years ago ._. and I have people waiting on art from me I promised a year ago >_>;

Ahaha... Okay so Um.

I don't know how to tell you guys this.

I have obtained a video game O___O drawing.. may get a little slow.

are requests open?

*facepalm* No, they're NOT open.

God of War 1 :B

Ooo good game ohmy.gif

Ibe played both 1 & 2 biggrin.gif

I played two but could never find one, until now 8D

HEY GAIS

If I were to cosplay Wander from shadow of the Colossus, do you think I'd be recognized? :( Is that a cool cosplay or no? D:

Im not sure. Possibly.

It would be nice to see other cos's than naru, bleach and such. Over piles of them

/has RP'd temari biggrin.gif

I dont even keep up with any anime or manga except FMA ._. I play lots of video games tho. I can't think of any other decently-dressed character to play :[

I would do kratos but. Ya know.

RPUPPY WHY ARE YOU NEVER SATISFIED?!? DEAR GOD!

The frill was supposed to be an extreme chibi but ... i dunno, it ended up with more detail than I had intended. I did save time in that I didn't shade it as much as others, neither did I bother with any kind of unique pose.

*cries* I.....I-I'm really sorry, I had no intention of upsetting you. TT~TT

I was just curious, and sort of giving an example. I was just *possibly* throwing out the possibility for that to happen AFTER you finished a majority of people's orders.

or everyone's orders, if that is possible. xd.png

Oh, and I like the frill's pose. Because it is simple, you won't be distracted by it, and you can enjoy the cute wittle face!

Once again, I am terribly sorry if I upset you. I just love your art, and I guess I got a little (lot) carried away. It won't happen again. *slaps self in face*

there. that should do it.

I'm not upset XD you really are very puppy-like. So hyper ;[

It's just that almost every post you have is "do this!". Just be content with what you have man :[ life isn't about the material things!!

Also. After a few more I'm leaving. There will be no "once you finish drawing for everyone, do these ones next!" I'm not your art slave or whatever that I can just produce these non stop ;/ I'm not really getting anything much out of it, except that it's fun to do.. so once it stops being fun, I'm outta here 8D