Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

"Jade, huh?" Inate pondered over the name. "Nice to meet ya! And, I'm pretty sure that Orochimaru is a male. I think. Hard to tell. I mean, it sounds like a dude, but hits on Sasuke." Sora blurted out.

"LIES!" Rorora's eye twitched.

"CAN WE JUST GO NOW!?!?!?" Sasori joined in the shouting.

"YES, YES!!! WE CAN GO NOW!!! Jesus CHRIST!!"

Edited by Emoragirl17

Lorreta arrived at Orochimaru's. She smiled under the scarf. She headed into the main entrance.

(LOL I didn't know what gender)

Jade nodded. "Ok lets go!" She said and smiled grimly, she was going to have fun.

((still waiting for pudding and monkeyboy))

"That's just was I was looking for. The enjoynemt of rushing others."

Lorreta waved at a couple of Orochimaru's henchmen that walked by. She sat down in her favorite corner and read a book.

Inate's phone vibrated in her pocket. It was a text from Sai.

Meet me in the forest out side the village Inate replied.

No. Kinda busy today.

Inate breathed out loudly.

"Sora, Siren! You wanna come?" Sora instantly accepted. Siren had to think for a minute. She accepted. Nezumi chimed in.

"Can I go? I have nothing better to do."

"Sasori?"

"What?" Sasori whined. "Whatever you want, yes."

"That was easy." Inate noticed that Rorora was texting. She assumed it was Gaara.

((All five of mine are going! This is going to be difficult to keep up with.))

((Yes!))

Jade nodded. "Alright lets go!"

She set off down the path, hoping Orochimaru was going to be caught off guard.

Jade wanted a quick battle not a long drawn out one. And with help she was sure to have her revenge quickly.

Edited by DarkPanther

Lorreta jolted. She realized that she had fallen asleep. She wondered where Orochimaru and Sasuke were.

Inate shrugged.

"I don't know. She said something about being with him as a child. But, really, what did you mean by buisness?"

Sasori leaned on the wall and listened to the two girls. He couls only hope that no more Anbu would show up.

They've probably blocked all the entrances to the village. Oh, man. That would be bad.

Jade frowned. "Orochimaru made a deal with me awhile back and broke it, so i am out for revenge.

The deal was he wouldn't bother me anymore and lately his henchmen have been following me everywhere."