Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

"Ohhh, scary," Sasori yawned then leaned back in his chair.

"You're talking about Deidara, right? Well, he doesn't run the organization. And his ideas about art are all wrong."

"Sempai, what are you doing in a Kareoke bar?"

Cicca looked at Sasori with a bored expression on her face.

"It seems so unlike you to come here."

"Actually, I came to find you. Some stupid Anbu's dog recognized my scent. We're leaving."

Cicca smirked then turned to Inate.

"Well, it was fun meeting you all! But we have to go now."

Cicca closed her eyes then made a handsign. A puff of smoke went up around her. When it cleared, she was back to her normal self again, dressed in the uniform of Akatsuki.

"Au revoir!"

She smiled at Inate then winked.

((A kareoke bar in Hidden Leaf))

Rorora slammed her fist on the table in anger. Inate could see the threat of tears. Rorora slowly stood. She whipped around and clocked Sasori in the temple.

"Don't you DARE insult MY brother, you stupid censorkip.gif*!" She reared back her other fist to punch him again. Inate pried Siren away and stood. Rorora punched Sasori in the nose. Sasori just stood, doing nothing to stop Rorora. Rorora gripped Sasori's shirt. She pulled back her fist to hit him again, but somebody had hols of her arm.

"Rorora, bar fights are the last thing we need."

"Inate, you need to stay out of this before you get hurt." Inate turned to Shoa, still having a tight grip on Rorora's arm.

"You could have told us that you were with Akatsuki, Shoa. Or is that even your real name, Cicca?! Yeah. That's right. I can read minds. Deal with it!"

Cicca imediately grabbed the giant hammer on her back and held it in front of her, ready to smash Rorora if Sasori told her to. However, the command never came as Sasori just dealt with the punches. Once Rorora was pulled back, she rested her hammer on the ground and leaned on it.

"Well, we were on an intel mission. Revealing things like this are a no-no. And besides, I just joined. That's why I have a Sempai still."

Cicca smirked then the door was knocked down an several Anbu members poured in.

"Oh, I found the masked guys who were chasing you, Sempai. Let's head out now."

"Don't move! Surrender now!"

"Sasori-Sempai, can I kill them?"

Inate quickly hid under a table. She realized that she had not let go of Rorora. Sasori looked at Cicca.

"No, that would just get us in more trouble."

Inate started to feel a wave of anger. She gets that feeling when she feels threatened. Long, black hair replaced the short, blond hair. Her glittering blue eyes turned a shining red. Her clothes changed cyan with a royal appearance. Rorora started to see vampire fangs peeking out from behind her upper lip.

Shoot, not this again. Inate slowly emerged from under the table and held her hands up.

Quen had come to the Leaf village because it was far away from the Grass village and he decided to remove his headband since it marked him as a rouge nin. He saw some anbu storm into a building and decided to check it out, he headed into the building after the anbu and came to a room where there were a some people in Akatsuki robes. Hmmm. This just got interesting. Quen snuck into the cornor behind the anbu lines so that he wouldn't be noticed.

"Nice clothes,"

Cicca purred at the sudden transformation. Not my style, though. Too bright. She looked at Sasori then back at Inate.

"Oh, you even have little fangy-wangys. Cute!"

She wrapped the hammer chain around her hand. At the movement, the anbu behind them began to move. Noting this, Cicca turned and swung her hammer around by he chain, knocking several anbu into each other.

"Oi! Stay where you are, we're having a conversation here!"

She turned back to face Inate and shrugged.

"How rude."

Inate lowered her hands. She smirked.

"I know, right!" She put her hands on her hips and shook her head. "People these days."

Quen's blades sang for the taste of blood and he had a hard time denying them their hunger because they seemed to have a mind of their own. He silently pulled the blades out of their sheaths and slashed at the nearest two anbu cutting them in half. Before the rest could react he had cut down them all and sat down on a bench to clean off the blood from his blades as he let the girls continue to talk.

Cicca turned and looked at the boy and all the dead anbu. "Thanks, they were being annoying." she turned to Sasori then looked at the ceiling. "I'd estimate we have only a few minutes before more come. Let's wrap this up." she turned to Inate then frowned. "Let's see... I revealed myself, Sempai got punched, you turned into a vampire and some anbu got murdered. Yeah, that's not enough..." Cicca looked at Sasori then back to Inate. "Like I said, this is a intel mission. We aren't here to capture you yet but next time we meet, we'll be after..." Cicca paused then turned to Sasori. "Wait, which one is the nine?"

Sasori sighed and slapped his forehead.

"The one with the spikey hair and whiskers."

"Right, we'll come after that guy over there!"

Inate drew a kunai. Then she noticed that everyone else had moved to the back room.

"Not on my watch, sister. There are two more vampires in this room. Sora! Siren! Come here!" That moment, Sora and Siren apperaed on each side of Inate. "Shall we show our dear friend, Cicca, who vampires play?" Siren smirked.

"I've been in the mood to play a nice game." Sora nodded.

"Yeah. Let's play."

Quen placed his swords in their sheaths on his back and then stepped between the two groups. "Wait a minute, I have something I have to say." He said with hands held out in both directions as if to stop any attacks. He than turned to Sasori. "Your from Akatsuki, I've been looking for you guys so that I may join your ranks like Zetsu did."

"Three against one? That seems unfair."

Cicca lifted up her hammer and held it at the ready.

"Too bad you lot will be loosing. Oh, and if I get bitten, do I get fangs too and get to be a vampire? Cuz that would rock."

Cicca stopped short when the man who killed the anbu stepped between them. She turned to Sasori curiously.

"I can't say. If you come with, Pein may allow you to join. But we are missing a ring. Most likely you and Cicca will be sent to kill Orochimaru and retrieve the ring if you desire to join."

"Road trip! Great, I want to kill a snake!"

"I've heard of Orochimaru because he has been active in the Grass village." Quen said with a nod before eyeing Cicca and judging if she would make a good teammate. He pulled out his headband with the cut across it and placed it back over his mouth and nose revealing him as a rouge ninja from the Hidden Grass Village. He than walked over to Sasori and Cicca. "I guess I should help you get out of this situation before we even consider anything else." He said before turning and facing the three girls.

Inate lowered the kunai and commanded Sora and Siren away with her hand.

"Alright, I should get to come too. And so should Rorora. She is an Akatsuki. My reason is that I was basically raised by them." She smirked. "Isn't that right, Sasori?" Sasori nodded. "And I wanna see how bad Sasuke the Emo's been cutting himself." Rorora stood by Inate. Sasori sighed.

"Alright, you can come." Inate made a hand sign. Clouds of smoke surrounded her. When it cleared, she was back to her human self. She wore what looked like a gray sports bra and pants, long only on the right leg. The other leg was cut a few inches below the hip. Everything else was covered by laces. There was also a skirt.

"Huh. That's new. I like it!" Inate untied the konoha headband from her leg and replaced it with an identical one with a scratch through the symbol. She reached into her backpack and pulled out her Akatsuki cloak.

"I'll put it on outside the village."

With that said, Rorora took of the sweatband and put on her headband from the Rock Village with a scratch in it.

"The lair is on the way. We can tell Pein what we're doing, and I can grab my cloak." Inate piped in.

"And hug Deidara for the millionth time today?"

"Yes." Rorora blushed. "That too."

((Right, sorry.))

Lorreta knew that her neighbor, Inate, had a special past with Akatsuki. It would break Inate's heart if she went in there and slaughtered them all. She was afraid that Inate would never sign to her again. She would just have to decline this one. If the best of the best couldn't do this, nobody could.

Inate looked at Sasori.

"Well? We ready?" Sasori sighed.

"Yeah. I guess." Inate looked at Rorora.

"Heeey, Charlie! We're going to Candy Mountain, Charlie! Yeah, Charlie! Candy Mountain!" Rorora rolled her eyes.

Edited by Emoragirl17

Lorreta scribbled a note and left it on the front door. It read:

At Ororchimaru's. Be back in a couple of days.

Rorora looked at Sasori.

"Yeah, we should go. Like, now. Before more Anbu show up to kick for sorry ass."

Jade listened in for a minute before stepping out of her hiding place.

"I was planning the same as you guys, mind if I tag along?"

Jade was eager to get into Ororchimaru's lair soon. She had unfinished business with the ninja.

Inate smiled.

"I won't let anybody else have a say. Yes. What's your name? I'm Inate, the one next to me is Rorora, the red-head is Sasori, the other one in the cloak is Cicca, and the other one is.....um......Let's call him Jimmy."

Lorreta headed out of the village. Her past with Ororchimaru was strange. She found his new apprentice, Sasuke, quite cute. Inate had told Lorreta that Sasuke was going out with her friend, Sora. Still, they were there if she needed them.

"Call me Jade" Jade said and wondered if saying her real name had been a good idea.

"I have some "Business" with Ororchimaru, she wronged me awhile back and I have been looking for revenge."