Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

Kanza looked at his sister with a raised eyebrow. "I wasn't talking about you Hosuiko. I was talking about that girl from the forest that almost attacked us, now apperently she's here." He said before lifing her head off his shoulder. "I'm going to head home right now." He told his twin as he stood up from his seat.

" I know I was just messing with you," Hosuiko told her twin, with a smile on her face " I'm coming with you," Hosuiko told him, now following him home " hey can I ask you something?" Hosuiko asked, now looking down at her feet.

Kanza turned around to face his sister as he continued to walk backwards in the direction of their house. "Sure go ahead and ask away." He said as he slowed his pace to allow Hosuiko to catch up to him.

((Can I still make a character and sign up? I see that it says the battle is already taking place...))

" Could you help me with my puppet please I'm trying to make a new one but I don't know what it should look like," Hosuiko told her brother, with a sigh " I mean my others are bug looking, but I need more then bugs hm should I make them as a dog or a cat?" Hosuiko asked.

"Hm... We are the puppet twins of Konoha, I think we should make you your first human puppet today if you want." Kanza said with a twinkle in his eye as he thought of all the possible ideas for a new puppet there were. "Come on Hosuikom, you walk to slow." He said as he picked up his pace as he noticed that they were almost home.

Hosuiko jumped onto his back " OK is that a little better?" Hosuiko asked, with a giggle " And all right we can make human puppets if you want to help me with them," Hosuiko told him, now with her head on his shoulder with her eyes closed.

((I am SO SORRY for the delay. My Internet wasn't working))

Kitsune turned to stare at the chaos forming around her. In a matter of minutes she was speaking to a blind boy, gawking at Tobi as he morphed into the shop, and found herself face-to-face with the girl that was stalking her as she tried to leave. Her eyes flashed in annoyance at the girl; she looked like she wouldn't give in easily. "What do you WANT from me?!" she cried, "I just wanted FOOD! I DID NOTHING WRONG!" Her anger began bubbling her dragon bijuu to the surface, being as unstable as it was. She struggled against her darker half, blue sparks flying from her gritted teeth. "I don't want to kill you." she growled. "I didn't even want to join Akatsuki... It was that or death. I did nothing wrong... Just... Just go AWAY..." on the word 'away' her voice split into two and she ran, black chakra pulsing out of her body and wrapping itself around her dragonic parts. She turned around and pushed flames out as she ran blindly into a wall, trying to make an escape.

Katsumi watched in mute horror as the akatsuki girl seemed to transform right before her eyes. The girl's voice split into two and black chakra pulsed out of her body and wrapping itself around her scale covered parts. "I wonder if I can calm her down..." Katsumi whispered, watching the other girl as she crashed into a wall. With that, she formed a series of hand seals faster than the human eye could perceive, her hands began glowing a barely noticeable blue. She slid under the small jet of fire that was blown at her, tagging the center of the girl's back. This was one of her best Genjutsu, one that could fool even the most powerful of Shinobi, giving them the sensation of being attack by thousands of kunai. It would often knock out the victim, unless they could break the Jutsu beforehand.

"Ahhh... That was good," Kihaku said a few minutes later. She had finished her ramen and was ready for anything. She decided to head up to the Hokage's to see if there's any mission for her. Already forgetting about the ramen shop and whatnot, she went to the Hokage.

"I wonder what mission awaits me?" she asked herself.

((I need an idea for a mission plox. xd.png))

Akira just noticed a girl running like crazy when black chakra went out of her. "Hmm..." He murmured. He began to get nervous as his enteish chakra came up. Orange and black with some grey chakra covered his body as a chakra-horn came out of his forehead. He quickly ran to the girl stopping her; "RELAX. TAKE IT EASY! Nothing happened... Your okay and I can understand you" He said as some armor appeared on him. Soon enough he was half horse; "See?" He said. "Come, I know where to take you" He told Kitsune as he grabbed her hand and ran.

((You know Kitsune is currently under a Genjutsu, right?))

"Sure that won't be a problem if I help you, but your going to have to figure out what the puppet will look like. I can build all the weapons to put inside of it." Kanza said as he walked up to the front of their house with his sister on his back. When he got inside he let Hosuiko down and then headed toward his puppet workshop. "I'll be inside my workshop if you need me."

Inate thought she had seen him just then. She blinked and he was still there.

She glanced at Naruto. He fell asleep. Inate walked up to him. He was real. She ((random ^^)) hugged him. This "him" was Tobi. ((MWAHAHA)) Nothing was said as Tobi struck Inate in a pressure point on her back, knocking her out.

When she awoke, Tobi AND Naruto were gone.

((CLIFF HANGER xd.png))

When the boy from earlier suddenly changed in front of her, then pulled her target away at a speed Katsumi couldn't keep up with, she flat out lost it. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON TODAY?!" she shrieked, banging her fist into the wooden doorway of the ramen house. A few of the other customers stared at her, and many of those that weren't shinobi quickly moved to the other side of the restaurant. Sighing, Katsumi leaned against the dented door frame, trying to figure out what to do. "Well...first of all, I should probably report that girl to the Hokage..." she mumbled, absentmindedly fiddling with the headband that was tied around her neck "Then...I'm gonna kill that blind freak the next time I see him for dragging her off..." With that, she shifted off of the door, heading off towards the Hokage's tower. 'That girl should still be under my Genjutsu...' she thought '...that should make her a bit easier to find...'

Kitsune blinked for a moment as the strange girl made several handsigns and pushed her palms into the square of her back. for a moment she felt a tug at the back of her mind, and then... Nothing. Nothing had happened. Her skin began peeling and she lunged forward as the blind boy grabbed her. Was he... Another bijuu? No... This was a Jinchurikki... Different... "LET GO OF ME!" She wrenched herself free of the boy's grasp, chuckling slightly at the thought of the girl. Must have been a genjutsu... Genjutsu worked on humans and Jinchurikki. She was neither... A sudden pain on her face made her fall to the floor, clawing at her skin. The skin easily ripped away and she seemed to burst out of her skin, taking off into the sky. The pain... She had to find Itachi. He would know what to do...

((Is itachi NPC, or is someone controlling him?))

((The stage of demon Kitsune's in now: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010...hiShippuden.jpg ))

((Noes! Dun go to teh emo-corner! D,smile.gif)

((Shouldn't it work, actually? Sasuke used Genjutsu on Manda...though, he's a summon, not a bijuu... I just don't think that's fair. You gotta takes hits sometimes...))

((There needs to be a mission for Kihaku. I need a mission ;_;

Anyone wanna play the Hokage xd.png))

((Kihaku should team up with Kanza and Hosuiko for a mission from the Hokage.))

((To make things interesting? xd.png Alright. Now, any idea for a mission? Getting Akatsuki or what?))

((Yea just to make things interesting bedcause last time they met they almost got into a fight. Hm... as for a mission maybe to go out and seek a Akatsuki hide out in the Wind Country.))

((Alright. Um... Who was the Hoka- Tsunade, right? Okay, I'm good to go lol))

Kihaku had already reached the designated floor. She was about to knock, when the door suddenly opened, another shinobi staring at her. Falling a step back, she hesitated to speak.

"U-um, I'd like to see the Hokage for my mission," she stammered.

"Good timing. I was just sent out to get you and two others. The Hokage will fill you in on the mission. Good luck." And he was gone. Kihaku nodded slightly and stepped in.