Vic

Labyrinth

It's been forever since I played FF2 but, if I remember right, the emperor is a nutjob. Not as as much as Kefka but still. If he did sing he'd probably sound like a Disney villain. Not the cool ones from back in the day, but the new, sucky ones. Edited by Vic

Most of the FF Villains are nutjobs.

Hmm. I wonder what a Disneyfied Jareth would look like. Actually, I don't. It'd be horrible.

Most of the FF Villains are nutjobs.

Hmm. I wonder what a Disneyfied Jareth would look like. Actually, I don't. It'd be horrible.

Ugh. And you thought Burton would screw him up. *shudders*

Really? I thought they're new policy was "Everyone is friends and the bad guys are funny and can't be taken seriously".

In all of the Disney movies I have seen, someone dies.

And I can't picture anyone from Labyrinth getting killed.

He'd die saving Sarah from something. Or he'd sacrifice himself to a monster in exchange for sparing the others. Like Gurgi in Black Cauldron. Edited by Vic

Poor Ludo T-T

Although I could see that happening.

Then again, in Disney it's typically the bad guy that snuffs it.

In the older movies at least. But we both know that if Jareth did get killed off then the hoards of Goblin Queen wannabes would curse Henson's name for eternity.

You remind me of the babe

What babe?

Babe with the power

What power?

Power of Voodoo

Who do?

You do

Do what?

Remind me of the babe

Dam, you beat me to posting this ><

Dam, you beat me to posting this ><

This is a Labyrinth thread. You honestly didn't expect someone to post that lol?

Fortune. He wasn't in this version? A guy steals a chick's little brother to lure her to his castle because he has a crush on her. It doesn't exactly scream Prince Charming.

But at least he didn't lead said chick up to his bedroom and attempt to have his wicked way with her.

But at least he didn't lead said chick up to his bedroom and attempt to have his wicked way with her.

True. Then the rating would be bumped up to PG-13. Muppets or not, there'd be no way my parents would let me see it then.

Nothing actually happens (I think) but Sarah does end up beating him to a pulp....

Actually yeah...parents might not like extreme violence either...

So I've heard. But I think we can all be thankful they didn't go with that plot. It's just wrong on so many levels. If they were considering calling that a "kid's movie" then they were messed up in the head.

If the rough draft had made made it to the big screen, it would have to have been a teen movie, no doubt.

I heard that Hoggle (or at least his puppet) got left behind in an airport somewhere and was never claimed.

LOL! Maybe one of the airport employees recognized it and swiped it for their collection.

I adored the movie as a kid and still love it today. I have watched that movie more than any other movie... period. It's the same for my brothers, this despite the fact that they're both about a decade older than I am. The music is fun, the visuals are great, and the storyline is a classic coming-of-age with a fairytale twist.

What's not to love?

PS: I saw this topic and had to post -- because I'm wearing a Laby t-shirt rightthisveryminute.

PS: I saw this topic and had to post -- because I'm wearing a Laby t-shirt rightthisveryminute.

Here, have an internet.

*hands one over*

Heh heh. Which one?

T-Shirts

Edited by Vic

Lol. Knew you would.

The one I was partial to isn't there anymore.