Vic

Labyrinth

I haven't seen any actual rumors. I just found this pic on roflrazzi and thought it was funny. I thought it was just for fun and had no real basis of fact.

user posted image

Lol. I just like the way Toby's looking at him.

"Who IS this guy?"

Edited by Vic

Poor Toby. The third most important 'human' (as in played by one) in the film and he's only bait.

Lol. On the plus side, he probably didn't need to be paid as much as the other actors.

LOL! I just joined Subeta and LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

user posted image

wow, it's been forever since i've seen this movie. i used to watch it all the time because my best friend was obsessed with it and insisted on watching this and The Dark Crystal every time she came over. needless to say, i used to have this entire movie memorized. now, i abrely remember anything about it besides the baby and the brick wall at the beginning and the puppets and the clock with 13 hours on it

Lol. On the plus side, he probably didn't need to be paid as much as the other actors.

LOL! I just joined Subeta and LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

user posted image

I've never heard of that site before but that is cool lol.

I wonder if there is a Jareth skin/costume on Little Big Planet?

Subeta is a pet site. You can dress up your avatar, do quests, games and collect stuff.

I've never played Little Big Planet.

The guy in this is the best Jareth cos-player I have seen. I'm not sure who the chick is supposed to be though.

Heh. Random Jareth fangirl?

"OMG! JARETH!" *jumps in pic"

When I first saw it I had to do a double take. The guy looks an awful lot like Bowie and he's got the smirk just right.

I think the hair's a bit bigger than his. Or messier. I can't tell exactly.

Hmm. I can't really tell either.

I'm going to have to watch the movie again >.> <.< >.>

Lol. You'll use any excuse won't you??

i kinda love Labyrinth.

i love its fandom more, though.

i kinda love Labyrinth.

i love its fandom more, though.

Indeed. It's quite fun to mess with the fangirls. Once, I saw someone post "Bowie IS Jareth! Jareth IS Bowie!" I just had to comment: "No. David Bowie is and actor that was playing the role of Jareth. Saying David Bowie is Jareth makes it sound like he dresses up at night and fights crime."

Indeed. It's quite fun to mess with the fangirls. Once, I saw someone post "Bowie IS Jareth! Jareth IS Bowie!" I just had to comment: "No. David Bowie is and actor that was playing the role of Jareth. Saying David Bowie is Jareth makes it sound like he dresses up at night and fights crime."

Wait...you mean he doesn't? D:

'Fraid not. So sorry. *pats head*

no, no i mean the fanfiction that goes along with it.

i'm kind of a sucker for romance, and there are a bunch of good j/s ones

'Fraid not. So sorry. *pats head*

D:

First you tell me Labyrinth is not really real and now you tell me David Bowie isn't a superhero?

Isn't anything I believe in true?

Ignore me. My inner fangirl is spazzing because the release date for RTL4 is getting near.

Is the manga actually affiliated with the movie or is it an independent thing? From what I've heard, it doesn't seem to match up well with the movie.

In terms of brilliance, it's no where near as good as the movie. As a stand alone plot thing, its quite good.

I tend to think of the manga as a different story, which just happens to share a similar history to the movie.

Not sure if that makes sense...

You basically described a sequel.