Vic

Labyrinth

Yeah I see the special edition at Walmart all the time but I haven't bothered to buy it.

~A late Merry Christmas in return, Vic!

And Happy New Year, all!

Yeah I see the special edition at Walmart all the time but I haven't bothered to buy it.

user posted image

I only remembered this thread because Jareth was in my dream again last night.

How is me not buying a $15 movie make me an unbeliever? I'm not an unbeliever. I'm just stingy.

Lol. Yeah, the Jareth dreams that inspired me to make this thread have subsided. Unless you've become his new target.

Edited by Vic

I first saw the movie as a child. Jareth has been popping in to see me at night now and again ever since.

You? I figured you'd leap into his arms yelling "MARRY ME!"

At five years old?

Besides, I'd never be so fangirly/desperate. The turning babies into little monsters thing would always put me off.

I'm not the fangirly sort. I have a friend who's like that, though, except with different things.

...she scares me a little. 00

Indeed. Not not so much the fanatic squealing as it is their limited grasp of reality. I wonder if they're just overly excited or if they're deluded enough to think it's all real.

I've never understood the fascination with celebrities anyway. I mean, they're just talented people doing their jobs. Are they really worth all the hype? Why should we care what type of shampoo Alec Baldwin uses? It's all pointless.

Same here. I mean, I have favourite actors and what not and find some of them good looking, but I'd never breakdown into a mass of squeals if one of them walked into the room.

I actually watched this movie for the first time in October, and then finally discovered this thread. laugh.gif

Anyway, the movie was meant to be incredibly cheesy, so don't flame me when I say this-- it was.

After I got past the fact that they were using puppet creatures, I realized that this was an older movie so I kinda looked past it.

The leetle bit of romance between Jareth and the girl made me go Baww... call it pedophilic, it's still kind of okay.

But yeah, it was a pretty good movie.

On an off note,

Why should we care what type of shampoo Alec Baldwin uses? It's all pointless.

...who's Alec Baldwin? O.O

Edited by darkangel787

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! David Bowie Is my hero (no im not what you call a "FAN GIRL",I just like him.I find him talented,and would like to meet him but I also wouldn't be all "OMG OMG IT HIM ITS REALLY HIM *SQUEEEEEEEEAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*.)

and my favorite:

Alec Baldwin is an actor. ^^

...I think. Don't hurt me if I'm wrong!

*hides*

Their squealing doesn't scare me, but it sure must frighten the celebrities they obsess over. xd.png

It's like the wail of a banshee. A few seconds later, you'd be dead under a pile of obsessive teenagers.

Yes, Alec Baldwin is an actor.

I'm not really a fingirly person. The only time I might be like that would be if Johnny Depp showed up, but I'd be too nervous to approach him.

I'd settle for just following him around at a distance o3o

I got to meet Chuck Norris at a political rally for a guy running for governor. My dad gave me his NRA card for him to sign. I was a little nervous but he's a a real nice guy. Even chatted with me about some NRA conventions that were coming up. I still have the card stashed in my room.

It's stuff like this that continually makes me look down on the crazies. Chuck Norris is a great awesome and all the "His tears can cure cancer" stuff is fun but he's a just a normal guy making a living. I'm sure Bowie is the same.

All of this "BOWIE IS A GOD!" crap is ridiculous and needs to stop.

Fortune, your signature is extremely offputting. xd.png

Vic- I found some Chuck Norris jokes in Latin once. It amused me. ^^

But yes. I'll stop posting off topic now...

Lol. My dad bought a poster of some Chuck Norris jokes for the fun of it. He still hasn't put it up anywhere. I think he wanted it for novelty.

All of this "BOWIE IS A GOD!" crap is ridiculous and needs to stop.

You mean he isn't? D=

In all seriousness, I love Bowie in Labyrinth, but that's it. I'm not interested in anything else he has done.

Edit: Thorn ~ Thank you xd.png

Edited by Fortune86