Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I like the new proposal. It is very clear and easy to understand and the new lineage will be easy to manage.

Well done, purplehaze.

I like it! I'm looking forward to participating smile.gif

No, that would go against the rules of the original Hope lineage, since the only acceptable mate for them is a CB Pink.

Ok

Your proposal for the Honoring/Remembering line looks fine to me. Could I be put down for a 2nd gen? thanks.

Also, I finally have enough CB pinks for my auxiliary Story line. I've started pairing and naming them, writing the story as I go. When I get a little farther I'll post the spreadsheet link.

Your proposal for the Honoring/Remembering line looks fine to me. Could I be put down for a 2nd gen? thanks.

Also, I finally have enough CB pinks for my auxiliary Story line. I've started pairing and naming them, writing the story as I go. When I get a little farther I'll post the spreadsheet link.

I can't wait to see your story line!

And I'll be sure to put you on the list for a 2nd gen egg. smile.gif

can i be put down for an egg?

Thanks for your interest in the lineage. smile.gif I will need a link to your scroll in order to approve you to get an egg. You can either post it here or send me a PM.

Like tyose new restrictions more than the original ones. Put me down for an egg, by golly! I already haave a female PB Aria and a female PB Pink, so I will be taking your egg for a trip to Influence for Me if my male Pinks both get influence-locked. If the influence fails, I would like permission to get another 2G egg. Can I register under those conditions?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Like tyose new restrictions more than the original ones. Put me down for an egg, by golly! I already haave a female PB Aria and a female PB Pink, so I will be taking your egg for a trip to Influence for Me if my male Pinks both get influence-locked. If the influence fails, I would like permission to get another 2G egg. Can I register under those conditions?

I will add you to the list. If you would like, I can influence and hatch it for you when I get to you, but you will need to remind me when the time comes.

LOL purplehaze is gonna be busy with all of us wanting a 2nd gen egg. I even have a male and female aria ready

I am going to do some editing of the top post in this thread and then add the Remembrance lineage into the second post. So it will all be housed right here.

Alright. If I may sugest something, why not use a different shade of pink for Rememberance, if you are not already planning to do that? Also, I might be able to make a placeholder banner for the Rememberance lineage, too. (The reason I say placeholder is because I'm pretty shoddy... )

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Alright. If I may sugest something, why not use a different shade of pink for Rememberance, if you are not already planning to do that? Also, I might be able to make a placeholder banner for the Rememberance lineage, too. (The reason I say placeholder is because I'm pretty shoddy... )

I'm not sure exactly how I will do it, but I expect I will be using some brighter pinks. If you would like to have a go at making a banner that would be fine. smile.gif

Thanks for considering all angles, but I think I'm going to do my own personal lineage for this one. I just don't see "pink" in a Speckle-throat, only a shade of white, and I would like to use many other pink-colored dragons that didn't make the cut in this group lineage. Best of luck on your endeavors!

Thanks for considering all angles, but I think I'm going to do my own personal lineage for this one. I just don't see "pink" in a Speckle-throat, only a shade of white, and I would like to use many other pink-colored dragons that didn't make the cut in this group lineage. Best of luck on your endeavors!

You might want to wait to see what Zerhai comes up with. She is thinking of starting another "sister" lineage that may be more what you have in mind. I knew not everyone would be happy with my choices.

Here is the banner! I hope you like it. I can edit it if you like, don't worry.

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=82268][IMG=http://orig09.deviantart.net/01e2/f/2016/172/0/f/rememberance_lineage_dragon_cave_banner_by_dusky_flareon-da73vx6.png][/url]

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I have two new Hope lovelies

Z' Skin Miracle Hope

Hoping for a Nap

I would love a lower generation hope egg if possible.

I can breed you a 5th gen Hope when I have scroll space. I don't know of anyone who is active who can breed anything lower than that.

Here is the banner! I hope you like it. I can edit it if you like, don't worry.

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=82268][IMG=http://orig09.deviantart.net/01e2/f/2016/172/0/f/rememberance_lineage_dragon_cave_banner_by_dusky_flareon-da73vx6.png][/url]

That's very nice. Thanks!

Edited by purplehaze

I can breed you a 5th gen Hope when I have scroll space. I don't know of anyone who is active who can breed anything lower than that.

Wow! thanks smile.gif

No rush. 5th gen is pretty low compared to what I have. Thank you again

currently the breeds i am using are: Aria, speckled, black tea, and flamingo are the breeds i am using however if you have suggestions feel free to pm me it is still in the works NOTHING IS PERMANENT YET! I am debating on pinks right now, depending on how much you want to be a part of it i might let you see what i have so far... i bit of time between when this lineage starts and when i start mine. not to mention im setting up prebreeding for it as well.

btw i am looking for a darker or lighter dragon to add to the other lineage any suggestions? this is to give some contrast

current candidates: black, brute, candelabra, celestial(my only issue with this one is they tend to produce more than 1 egg at a time so you can't control where they go), white, daydream, or nocturne... i would like opinions pls (if you wanna pm me these suggestions its fine too)

ok i am pretty sure i am going to add pinks in (now to get two cb pinks.....)

Edited by Zerhai

We will see if it will cause mistakes to keep the sister lineages also in this thread.

I like the rules for the first sister lineage. Not happy about Speckle-Throated but i don't have to use them and i don't have to accept eggs from users who use them in their lineages.

@Zerhai

Celestial Dragons are a no-go if we like to have control over our group project or our personal lineage as well. There will be a lot of auto-abandon'd eggs and that could cause confusion what our lineage rules are.