Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Personally, Tribute reminds me too much of Hunger Games in which the tribute is not actually a good thing to be, but the word itself is honorable. I'm liking Hope2 best, so far on the list. Maybe "honor"?

I'm not familiar with Hunger Games, so it doesn't have a negative connotation for me. Too bad that others see it that way because I really like that name best over all.

Honor could work, I guess, but I don't like it as well.

Please keep ideas coming. I will be away the next two days, but feel free to continue the discussion and I will catch up when I get back.

I think two or three words to describe the person should be sufficient in the naming scheme. I like Remember if the person's name isn't that long. For me it would be "Remember Denise," to honor my aunt. Tribute is fine, I didn't mean to put the word down! I was just thinking of other shorter words to describe remembrance and I also like Honor or Honoring. I personally wouldn't recommend using more than three words.

I'm not familiar with Hunger Games, so it doesn't have a negative connotation for me. Too bad that others see it that way because I really like that name best over all.

Honor could work, I guess, but I don't like it as well.

Please keep ideas coming. I will be away the next two days, but feel free to continue the discussion and I will catch up when I get back.

I understand however tribute is just as good as any of the others it is the choice of the individual to put the connotation towards a specific word.

PH when they say it in terms of hunger games it means the same thing as sacrifice.

I am potentially going to have 4 breeds(Aria, Speckled, Black Tea, and Flamingo)in the secondary thread. I don't like really like really long words to show something is part of a lineage. Currently "Wish" is the word for those directly from what will be the original pairs. I have plenty of unbred of each breed.

I am making it so that the descendants can be spread further than members however the only way to get a 2nd or 3rd gen or even 4th gen is to be a member.

I have gotten ideas from this lineage, the anxiety lineage and the lettlewing lineage.

i have already set aside a pair of aria's (that are already proven breedable)

Again nothing is definite yet!

Edited by Zerhai

*Sigh* This has been a pretty low day for me all around and now to make matters worse my Aria pair that I had hoped to use for the starting pair of the new lineage has bred but given no egg. I really was hoping for better. If they are to start a whole new lineage they need to be dependable breeders, so that is not a good sign. I may try a different pair and see if I get better results, but I don't have another adult female, yet.

*Sigh* This has been a pretty low day for me all around and now to make matters worse my Aria pair that I had hoped to use for the starting pair of the new lineage has bred but given no egg. I really was hoping for better. If they are to start a whole new lineage they need to be dependable breeders, so that is not a good sign. I may try a different pair and see if I get better results, but I don't have another adult female, yet.

don't be discouraged! just because they don't produce an egg first time doesn't mean they won't produce consistently

btw i could prolly catch you two more if you want! i actually have a pair of cbs (gendered hatchlings) on my scroll right now i'll pm you about them

Edited by Zerhai

Thanks, Zerhai. I know that they still could be a breeding pair, but I would have felt better if they had given me an egg on the first go. I have accepted your gendered pair and will try them, too, when they are grown. Thank you.

Thanks, Zerhai. I know that they still could be a breeding pair, but I would have felt better if they had given me an egg on the first go. I have accepted your gendered pair and will try them, too, when they are grown. Thank you.

its np, Honestly im still debating the pros and cons of running the sister lineage.... i haven't had a ton of luck running lineages in the past.....

and i would officially like to put myself on the list for an egg from the secondary pair!(just to have a jump on it)

its np, Honestly im still debating the pros and cons of running the sister lineage.... i haven't had a ton of luck running lineages in the past.....

and i would officially like to put myself on the list for an egg from the secondary pair!(just to have a jump on it)

Request noted. smile.gif

It can be very hard to sustain a lineage over the long haul. I think this lineage has survived over the years because of the deep feelings people have about breast cancer. Almost all of us have been touched in some way by this disease.

I am not sure how to proceed with the second line in this lineage, either, but will probably make some decisions later this week.

Request noted. smile.gif

It can be very hard to sustain a lineage over the long haul. I think this lineage has survived over the years because of the deep feelings people have about breast cancer. Almost all of us have been touched in some way by this disease.

I am not sure how to proceed with the second line in this lineage, either, but will probably make some decisions later this week.

its why im taking so long to write it out! I'm gonna talk to the owners of a few more lineages and ask them to link to mine and put links to their's, well ones i have gotten inspiration from, i think its also a big lineage since at least with women its a real possibility that a lot of us with be directly touched with in our lives...

I would like to join, but I don't have any pink dragons.

I'll try to hunt down a pink dragon when I go to get a Magi Dragon but could I request a hope dragon?

I would like to join, but I don't have any pink dragons.

I'll try to hunt down a pink dragon when I go to get a Magi Dragon but could I request a hope dragon?

Thanks for your interest in the lineage. smile.gif There is nothing in the rules saying you must have a Pink dragon before you get your Hope egg. You just need to have a CB Pink before trying to breed your Hope. I will add you to the wait list as soon as I have the time to log into the account and update things.

She is, although she seems to be egg-locked at the moment. If you'd like you can PM her and tell her to let you know when she has space for an egg. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

purplehaze, if I may also be placed on the list for an eventual egg from your Aria pair I'd sure appreciate it. xo

Thanks for your interest in the lineage. smile.gif There is nothing in the rules saying you must have a Pink dragon before you get your Hope egg. You just need to have a CB Pink before trying to breed your Hope. I will add you to the wait list as soon as I have the time to log into the account and update things.

Ok!

Thanks!

purplehaze, if I may also be placed on the list for an eventual egg from your Aria pair I'd sure appreciate it. xo

Okay!

She is, although she seems to be egg-locked at the moment. If you'd like you can PM her and tell her to let you know when she has space for an egg. smile.gif

Okay, I will. smile.gif

I have started a list of all those who have requested an egg from the new lineage. Right now it is housed in my profile, but will move to one of the first posts in this thread once I get things all set up. I plan to keep the first 2nd gen egg for myself. After that I will work down the list.

I am not sure who to pm on this. But back in 2010 I has first started on DC. And after a few months I had got busy in life, and forgotten about it. Until a few days ago, and now I am back smile.gif Way back when I had started I was gifted a Hope Dragon. I noticed a few days that mine was listed as un named on the owner's site here https://sites.google.com/site/breastcancerhopelineage/home

I went and named mine smile.gif Just letting someone know so they can fix that on the site.

Also I in a few days I will try to catch a pink dragon to breed my Hope dragon for anyone out there looking for one.

I am not sure who to pm on this. But back in 2010 I has first started on DC. And after a few months I had got busy in life, and forgotten about it. Until a few days ago, and now I am back smile.gif Way back when I had started I was gifted a Hope Dragon. I noticed a few days that mine was listed as un named on the owner's site here https://sites.google.com/site/breastcancerhopelineage/home

I went and named mine smile.gif Just letting someone know so they can fix that on the site.

Also I in a few days I will try to catch a pink dragon to breed my Hope dragon for anyone out there looking for one.

Welcome back! smile.gif Thanks for letting us know. I will fix that when I get time to do an update.