Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

The pair of Specklethroats that I hope to use to breed a mate for my 2nd gen Aria so I can breed 3rd gen Remembrance eggs is being stubborn and gave me no egg on the first try. At least they didn't refuse, though, and I only need one egg from them if all goes well. It just sets me back another week.

I want an egg from the Breast Cancer Hope lineagePlease add me to the waiting list.

Link to scroll -http://dragcave.net/user/Trickseh

Preferred generation (gen 5 – 13+ available) - Any happy.gif

I would like to have a part in this lineage, as cancer seems to run in my family - my uncle died of throat cancer a few months ago, and my gran of Breast Cancer in around november of last year. What's more is, I recently found out my aunt has also been diagnosed with breast cancer. It's rather scary, a part of me thinks "who next" :/

So for hope, I wish to join this lineage <3

Thanks for your interest, Trickseh. I will be glad to add you to the list. I would breed you an egg myself, but I am egg locked until sometime tomorrow.

I am sorry to hear of all the relatives you have lost to cancer. sad.gif I hope that your aunt's treatment goes well.

Edited by purplehaze

I could breed Trickseh an egg. I have one egg spot left and my hope dragons are available for breeding.

You might want to check with her to see if she has room for an egg. If she does, then go ahead. smile.gif

I would like to be added to the breeders list if possible. I do not mind breeding an egg at all for others. PM

I have room happy.gif

I do have question though, with the names, is the name of the mate allowed to have "Hope" in it too?

I have room happy.gif

I do have question though, with the names, is the name of the mate allowed to have "Hope" in it too?

It is allowed, but not required. smile.gif

@trickseh

I'll pm you with the transfer link to the egg asap. My internet went down shortly after I replied to purplehaze, so sorry for the delay!! biggrin.gif

New Egg Form - Remembrance

Dragon Breeder: purplehaze

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/b42rl

Transferring or Keeping: Transferring to gigglymonkey12

Yay! Working down the list! laugh.gif

update on wish lineage:

chose not to add daydreams

considering adding one pair of pygmies(not sure what breed) and one pair of 2 heads(again not sure what breed) so as to spread awareness to pygmies and 2 headed.

before i even consider breeds(though if you wanna give me suggestions go right ahead) what do you guys think about it, im nearly done breeding the others(except the flamingo who is being exceedingly stubborn, i will try again in a couple days even started up a potential replacement pair)

this may not even be something i add until after the lineage is up and running

Edited by Zerhai

This is just my two cents, but I don't think you should include pygmies, drakes, or two-headed simply because there aren't really any types that scream "healing" or "pink" on them but even if you do add say pygmy that would pretty much be the only breed available to you. I dunno, it's up to you.

I also agree Daydreams can probably go because then there would be too many options and possible breeding accidents if you add hybrids into the mix. Although, I am partial to Soulpeace dragons, and in their description it does say they can cure curses. Of course, cancer is not exactly a curse per say.

Edited by purplenewt

blast it all to heck! the flamingos do not like me at all another week with no luck! *grumbles* I better work on the rest of my graphics for the lineage.... if the secondary pair work i'll switch out the names and links...

Zerhai, if you are still having trouble with the Flamingos, I have like 100 CBs from the holiday hoarding from last year, I can help out with that.

Zerhai, if you are still having trouble with the Flamingos, I have like 100 CBs from the holiday hoarding from last year, I can help out with that.

same here... its actually holdovers from it that im currently using if they would only cooperate

edit: you gave me the idea to look over some of my other holdovers from that, i have one pair which produced an offspring which i have on my scroll and they can all be renamed!!!

i am going to continue looking maybe i'll find one with 2 offspring one male one female which only need a name change! ** sadly this did not turn out to be the case, however one of the ones which had one offspring on my scroll produced another egg so if that genders correctly i will change the names then do finishing touches before readying everything to post the lineage

re-again: i think i have all the potential eggs to start, as long as they gender right! If they do I will have all the dragons i wish to have to start out!

so if you wanna get on the list for any of the eggs for the wish lineage now is the time to pm me about it!

Edited by Zerhai

So I have to grab 2 more CB Pinks. What happened? Hope to the End refused.

Also purplehaze, I made the image link on my banner smaller. Still the same image.

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=82268][IMG=http://i65.tinypic.com/rvkoia.png][/URL]

Edit: Zerhai, if you want, I can give you the raw code and text for my lineage's OP if you need ideas for the Wish OP.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

So I have to grab 2 more CB Pinks. What happened? Hope to the End refused.

Also purplehaze, I made the image link on my banner smaller. Still the same image.

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=82268][IMG=http://i65.tinypic.com/rvkoia.png][/URL]

Edit: Zerhai, if you want, I can give you the raw code and text for my lineage's OP if you need ideas for the Wish OP.

ty dusky i do appreciate it

Umm... purplehaze, you listed Hope for the Broken twice. Just a heads up.

Also happy to make another banner in 2 weeks for here as well as making one for Wish.

Edit: If anyone has any CB Pinks they do not want, I need a replacement male for a refusal. The Pink egg on my scroll is for an IOU.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Umm... purplehaze, you listed Hope for the Broken twice. Just a heads up.

Fixed. Sorry for the confusion.

Got an egg from my CB Specklethroat pair today. If she genders as influenced and likes my 2nd gen Aria In Memory of Those Lost then I will be able to breed 3rd gens for the Remembrance/Honor lineage.

Thankyou for the egg, and the well wishes for my family <3

anyway..

CODE

Naming Form - Hope

Dragon Owner: Trickseh

Name of Dragon: Looduse Hope (translating to "Nature's Hope")

Lineage URL of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/1jV4F

I have a question:

Am I allowed to breed more than one egg from a hope dragon? =P

It's just that I would like to have Hope Dragon's named after my Gran, who died of Breast Cancer, and my Aunt, who has recently been diagnosed with it. And possibly one for my Uncle, who had Pancreatic cancer, and also passed away.

After those, I would of course be willing to also breed these dragons, and Pass them on to spread the lineage. :3

Thankyou for the egg, and the well wishes for my family <3

anyway..

CODE

Naming Form - Hope

Dragon Owner: Trickseh

Name of Dragon: Looduse Hope (translating to "Nature's Hope")

Lineage URL of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/1jV4F

I have a question:

Am I allowed to breed more than one egg from a hope dragon? =P

It's just that I would like to have Hope Dragon's named after my Gran, who died of Breast Cancer, and my Aunt, who has recently been diagnosed with it. And possibly one for my Uncle, who had Pancreatic cancer, and also passed away.

After those, I would of course be willing to also breed these dragons, and Pass them on to spread the lineage. :3

you can breed as many as you want from your hope as long as they are all from the same mate and you don't abandon them and if you give them away it is to a hope member who meets all of the qualifications it takes to be a member of the hope lineage.