Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Very glad to help a bit. biggrin.gif <3

Zerhai, looks like your thread will be great too!

purplehaze, I think how you put the mention as an announcement works well (in the topic as well). It's to the point and not confusing at all. smile.gif

Very glad to help a bit. biggrin.gif <3

Zerhai, looks like your thread will be great too!

purplehaze, I think how you put the mention as an announcement works well (in the topic as well). It's to the point and not confusing at all. smile.gif

Thanks, I am doing my best to take my time with the prep for this lineage

I have 4 Aria adults for the New Hope eggys but I am not on the list. may I please be added.

Also Purplehaze if you know of 2 male and 1 female name I could use I would appreciate it cause the only one I know a name for is for my MIL who is a breast cancer survivor

Looks good, purplehaze!

(You know, I don't think I ever mentioned this before, but when I first joined I had no idea our names would look so similar! laugh.gif Total coincidence. I know it confuses me sometimes.)

New Egg Form - Remembrance

Dragon Breeder: purplehaze

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/V3EIl

Transferring or Keeping: Transferring to Bohem

Trying out a new form here. wink.gif For those who like forms I will soon be posting a set for each lineage. If you prefer to just post your egg without a form I will accept that as well! The important thing is that I get the information.

Edited by purplehaze

Stuff updated to here! wink.gif

I have added forms for both the Hope and the Remembrance lineages in their respective posts. I hope it is all clear.

Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

~purplehaze

So on the form it has the "transferring or keeping"

is the "keeping" there for when the person who received the dragon reports the gift? (sorry if I worded that funny)

Also...I'm not sure I reported the egg you gave me awhile back...so here is monster hope

the "Form to report naming (or renaming)" doesn't have the coding.

CODE

I would like an egg from the Remembrance/Honor LineagePlease add me to the waiting list.

Link to scroll - Scroll

*Generation of egg requested - any

*Breeder - purplehaze

*Breeding pair -

*Note – for now the only generation available is second and the only breeder is purplehaze, but that will change with time.

Fixed and updated. smile.gif

Thanks for pointing out the omission of the code box!

The "keeping" is there for the breeder in case they breed an egg to keep for themselves. The breeding of a new egg should always be reported by the breeder. A transfer can be reported by either breeder or receiver, but only needs to be reported once!

~purplehaze

Would it be okay if I just submit one form for the adult dragon once I name them, using the "naming form" or would you prefer me to use the "new egg" form too when I breed the dragon

- this is a scenario where I would keep the egg.

I'm really not hung up on the forms. As long as you fill out one of them so I have the dragon's code and know whose scroll it is on I can really take it from there. It is what I have been doing all along without the forms. wink.gif I just made forms because some people find it easier.

well

The Eternal Hope for Carrie Dra'axi

incorrectly gendered even with influence been a while since a dragon has done that to me oh well

oh i picked up a cb pink egg yesterday and if anyone is in need of one to be a mate to a hope pm me and i'll gladly give it

Edited by Zerhai

Mmmkay, so I have a minor problem. I'm on a ....cruddy.... Old iPad and I can't get access to a better device until Monday. I'll post all my updates when I can get on my computer again. I did just breed a Hope if anyone wants.

Naming Form - Remembrance

Dragon Owner: Bohem

Name of Dragon: In Honor Of Elizabeth Truex

Lineage URL of Dragon: Here

finally i have two breeding pairs of candelabras yay i have a choice which one to use for the wish line

in other news the breeding for the wish lineage is going well i think i only need the two offspring from the candelabra pair and one more from the white pair, then i can put the finishing touches on the preparation for the actual lineage send out the initial eggs off the waiting list and post the lineage

Edited by Zerhai

well july release has postponed me starting the wish lineage

here is the list of 2nd gens i still need

1 male flamingo

1 female white

1 female pink

1 candelabra (though gender depends which pair i choose since I have 2 2nd gen candelabra eggs i just bred sitting on my scroll)

while im working on those im debating on a last breed that might replace flamingo or be added in:

daydream, mainly because when bred with whites you can get the soul peace dragons but honestly if i don't get a big positive response to this I won't its an idea, and i'll be breeding the whites with daydreams anyway

while im working on those im debating on a last breed that might replace flamingo or be added in:

daydream, mainly because when bred with whites you can get the soul peace dragons but honestly if i don't get a big positive response to this I won't its an idea, and i'll be breeding the whites with daydreams anyway

I like the soulpeace dragons, but it's not a guarantee soulpeace every time you breed a white and a daydream so the lineage can end up looking...funny (I'm assuming that you can't abandon the dragons either). I know you can keep breeding that pair until you get the one you want, but...yeah

I have no problem with replacing flamingo with daydream though.

So I haven't really kept tabs on this (I feel so bad....) but now I am so I have 2 hope dragons to report and I have an egg request smile.gif Just reporting their names so...

Naming Form - Hope

Dragon Owner: SaphireKat

Name of Dragon: Lass Sheneya Hope

Lineage URL of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/2g8wF

Naming Form - Hope

Dragon Owner:SaphireKat

Name of Dragon: Shenea Hope

Lineage URL of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/A2DDn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please tell me if I missed anything!

Also could I be added to the breeders list for the breast cancer hope dragons?

Sorry! I wasn't paying attention and was looking through the lists and saw I was there!

Edited by SaphireKat

My apologies for being so late with these. I was on a horribly old iPad that insisted on refreshing a tab whenever I came onto it.

Naming Form - Hope

Dragon Owner: Dusky_Flareon

Name of Dragon: Hope for the Broken

Lineage URL of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/WT7Ig

New Egg Form - Hope

Dragon Breeder: Dusky_Flareon

Lineage URL of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/MKucl

Transferring or Keeping: Kept

Naming Form - Hope

Dragon Owner: Dusky_Flareon

Name of Dragon: Hope to the End

Lineage URL of Dragon: https://dragcave.net/lineage/MKucl