Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Purplehaze? Is there a form I missed?

There is no form at this moment. There will be soon. wink.gif Do you want to be added to both Hope and Remembrance/Honor?

Lists and website updated to here.

It appears that the egg I gave to summersandy is no longer in the database (dead?). sad.gif Another who will not be allowed another egg without permission from me.

Three new eggs!

Sent to Zerhai: Egg

Keeping: Egg

Received from gigglymonkey12: Egg that's descended from some of my older dragons!  So cool!

@sunnynight - The egg that you have marked keeping is the same code as the one you sent Zerhai. huh.gif I see a dragon named Start of Hope on your scroll that was bred on May 7. Is that the one you meant????

@LeBoringJaques - Did luluxrose get a Hope egg from you? I don't see a Pink dragon on that scroll.

@FAstudent12 - No one ever reported the code of the egg you gave SaphireKat. I found it on her scroll, but it would have been easier . . .

@SaphireKat - see note above to FAstudent12.

@Dusky_Flareon - You are correct that you were already on the Remembrance list. You are now on the Hope wait list as well. smile.gif

Well, finally I think I am finished (for the moment). Two months is definitely too long to go without an update -- especially since we had a breeding event in there! ohmy.gif I have spent nearly 3 hours on this update. I am beginning to be a bit cross-eyed at this point, so please let me know if I have made any mistakes anywhere!

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

I going to have to catch a pink dragon. My hope dragon and my other pink dragon refuse each other sad.gif

@purplehaze

All of my Hope Dragons are there on the website. Good work! Psst, i only can and will check my own dragons.

@galleri

Good luck getting the right gendered CB Pink and lots of cute baby dragons from your Hope Dragon togethter with the new mate.

the form is on my profile as is the waiting list for the wish lineage

Edited by Zerhai

I have added an official egg request form for the Breast Cancer Hope lineage to the first post. Does it stand out enough that people will realize they need to use it?

~purplehaze

I can't find any form on the OP, but I got my egg.

I (Dusky_Flareon) received a Hope egg from Pallidsilversky. Egg lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/WT7Ig

Also, Haze, I recommend a seperate section for forms, with what they are for bolded above each form. I suggest gift report and name report forms as well as your egg request form at the very least.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I'll think about it, Dusky. I have a thing against needing a lot of forms. The only reason I wanted an egg request form is so I knew what lineage people were requesting. But you are probably right that more forms would be helpful on the admin end when it comes to updating records.

Would people be more likely to post their new eggs, gifting, naming, etc. if there were forms for those?

Forms definitely make it easier to report, say, receiving an egg otr naming. While some lineages use a lot of forms, I would say we only need three or four. The Anxiety Warriors use 5 forms, 1 for name report, 1 for breeding requests, one for gift reports, and two for breeding pairs. They have a good clip of reports, and I haven't found many unreprted AWs. The ones that weren't reported are usually because the owner forgot to, but they have a high rate of reports. The other linsage in my sig, Genetic Syndrome Lineage, has 7 forms. The breakdown is the Anxiety Warriors form amounts plus a birthday form for the alt line and a form for free-for-alls. Everything the lineage members have done so far has been reported, but it is very new. I'm sure it is possible to make an all purpose breeding pair form, though. So yes, I think forms will help. Also, I do think they would make lineage site updates much easier.

there are pros and cons to forms, and i think its up to you ph if you want to add em or not, keep in mind that this lineage has run fine without forms for a long time and no offense to you dusky but both of those lineages got their inspiration from here, though it will probably make your life a lot easier if you have them and people use them at least for you!

i simply want you to consider all angles before you add in a ton of forms ph

btw the white you gave me ph gendered properly, yay

Edited by Zerhai

*Looking at her shiny new title* Great!

So i will assist purplehaze when we have breeding events.

Only three form should be enough:

Two for requesting an egg the first time for each lineage. The original lineage and the coming soon remembrance lineage.

One form for reporting giving away an egg.

[b][color=#FFAEB9]I want an egg from the Breast Cancer Hope lineage[/color][/b] – [i]Please add me to the waiting list.[/i]
[b]Link to scroll[/b] -
[b]Preferred generation[/b] (gen 5 – 13+ available) - 

This code box is correct in the first post the /clor is missing the first o.

The form for the Remembrance Hope lineage (is that the actual name? unsure.gif ) could be like this.

I want an egg from the Remembrance Hope lineagePlease add me to the waiting list.

Link to scroll -

Preferred generation (?) -

Maybe also

Preferred breeder -

I can made the above text with just a few clicks into a form so if it is good and then please use it.

A new little Hope/Memory - For breeders who gifted an egg

Lineage - Maybe just using Hope and Memory only one word and easy to remember.

Breeder -

New Home -

No form for Zerhais lineage because that lineage will gain its own thread, right?

Edited by Tigerkralle

Yes, congratulations to Tigerkralle! She has been added to the list of thread monitors as a breeding event assistant. She did a marvelous job on the last one and this will make it a bit easier for her to send out the required PMs. smile.gif

And thank you for pointing out the typo in the egg request form. I don't know how I missed that. It has now been corrected.

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

@TigerKralle

yes i will be making my own thread, I am starting the process of building the thread, not posting it just building it, i still need graphics and things like that btw here is the beginnings of what I have so far for the first post

user posted image

Every 68 seconds a woman dies from breast cancer. This lineage is to raise awareness of the disease and wish for a cure.

About 1 in 8 U.S. women (about 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime.

This lineage is the sister lineage of the long-standing Breast Cancer Hope Lineage.

It also draws inspiration from the Anxiety Warriors Lineage.

Please support them as well, click on their banners and request an egg today!

user posted image

user posted image

This lineage and the Hope lineage both support the same cause, to bring more awareness to finding the cure for breast cancer. The reason another lineage was created was to help spread more awareness into the world of Dragon Cave, while allowing the members more freedom and creativity with the breeding of their dragons.

banners:

user posted image

currently starting the process of putting what i have in a word document into forum form, the actual lineage probably won't get actually posted until i have a male and female offspring of all the original pairs and after everything here has settled a bit.

the first eggs bred for people will probably go out around the time i post it.

btw i would like opinions on the Title graphic.... im just playing with it

ugh my candelabras refused... now for the next pair....

Edited by Zerhai

I'll think about it, Dusky. I have a thing against needing a lot of forms. The only reason I wanted an egg request form is so I knew what lineage people were requesting. But you are probably right that more forms would be helpful on the admin end when it comes to updating records.

Would people be more likely to post their new eggs, gifting, naming, etc. if there were forms for those?

I know I would.

@Zerhai,

I'm confused. Should I PM you my preference from your profile? And it looks great so far!

I've been super busy all week. Sorry I've been aloof. Trying to catch up on reading all the posts that happened since I was away.

Zerhai, those graphics are awesome! I'm a bit jealous I can't find anyone to do that type of graphics for the Genetic Syndrome Lineage... I say use both of the ones you posted here.

And yes purplehaze, it is MUCH easier for me to report stuff if I can use a form. Without one, I'm a little lost as to what info you want.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I have just posted the Remembrance/Honor lineage to the third post in this thread. Please let me know what you think.

Zerhai, I love your graphics for your new line.

I am seriously in need of some graphics for the Remembrance/Honor lineage as well as a new banner heading for the Hope lineage. (Tiga was working on that for me, but seems to have totally poofed. sad.gif ) So if anyone has talent and wants to try to help, send me a PM to discuss what I would like to include.

I have just posted the Remembrance/Honor lineage to the third post in this thread. Please let me know what you think.

Zerhai, I love your graphics for your new line.

I am seriously in need of some graphics for the Remembrance/Honor lineage as well as a new banner heading for the Hope lineage. (Tiga was working on that for me, but seems to have totally poofed. sad.gif ) So if anyone has talent and wants to try to help, send me a PM to discuss what I would like to include.

the ones i have there are both free ones i found that i could make online

i need some basic ones for signatures though, im working on those

btw less than a day before Remembering Loved Ones Dra'axi is aged up I shall be breeding her with the 2nd gen male aria of my wish line(hopefully no issues there)

Edited by Zerhai

A huge thank you to Bohem, who made a headline banner for the new Remembrance/Honor line and then spiffed up the Hope banner as well. biggrin.gif

I posted the Remembrance lineage in the third post. I am thinking that maybe I should make some mention of it in the first post as well. What do you think? I added a one-line announcement in the first post, near the bottom. I also added it to the subject line of the thread. Do you think that is all okay or is there something else I should do? I am trying to let people know about the new lineage without causing too much confusion between the two.

Edited by purplehaze

I decided with everything going on I had not paid any attention to my hope dragons so i bred

this lovely hope eggie

If someone wants it pm me otherwise i'll keep it

the prep for the new lineages looks like its going great! thanks to all of you, awesome job! wub.gif

again, apologies for the fact i always pop up randomly then disappear for weeks or months on pretty mch every lineage im a part of unsure.gif i blame it on the fact im trying to finish an MA, plan and prep for my wedding in August, and dealing with my own disabilities and a special needs son rolleyes.gif (sorry, not saying that to get sympathy, just trying to explain and apologise!)

anyway...waffle over...

i managed to bred a lovely Hope eggy (uninfluenced as yet)

If anyone wants it just send a pm wub.gif

Edited by cirruspuss