Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

Ah right. 500yds is like, nothing. That's even still within visual distance if they weren't hiding from him.

Well, if they're faster than him, which they probably are, they'll get further ahead pretty quick. Not to mention he'll be going slowly to save his strength and they'd have gotten further ahead while he figured out where he was going anyway.

So, we'll just say an appropriate distance so he could still follow after them without getting lost, but they were far enough ahead that he didn't have any hope of catching up with them. By the time Yin and Koi reach the base in Australia, they'll already have Yue being locked away before Bane gets there. Mkay?

Well, I'm not sure about severely wound, but he can do some harm. Since on a ratio of resistance to Dark's army it's like 1:100. Lol.

He can wound some of them, damnit! And if he's ninja-ing around they won't necessarily be able to get their forces together to bring him down. He's old, and an experienced fighter; he won't go down easy.

...I don't know what to do again... T_T

*at lost*

*works on checking to see if she's needed*

as for the fighting we're talking about... if he's found by Shadow... you may have an even match for Bane...

@Kaida: Lol, he may be old, but Dark has high ranked members that are just as old. Plus numbers, so yeah. But I imagine we'll get it to happen so after a skirmish, Bane will get out of there with Yue. ^^ It'll also prove to be a great distraction for what I have planned next~

@Skarx: Don't worry. Once I place Midnight back at the mansion, I'll get things moving that'll need Sayuk. Though, I do need your permission to do something to Sayuk that requires him to become obedient to Midnight through a spell. I worked all the specifics of the spell out in my head already. It won't be permanent, but I need to use it so then we can move like I want.

@DH: Hm, Bane vs. Shadow...+ Arasi. :D Lol

Anyways, I'll go post for ya guys.

@Kira: Ah yes, I look forward to Bane and Shadow's meeting with great interest. In another life, perhaps they could have been friends *wistful look*

@Kaida: Lol, perhaps. Perhaps. That'll be a good sight if they were...

@Kira: I didn't put Arasi down! ohmy.gif I'm so sorry!!! but yes, that'll be fun. Very fun.

And as for the battle, heh, it'll be fun if I can participate.

Update ahead of time for my schedule: As of next week (monday the 31st of January) I will have a new set of classes that are not going to allow me to be on every night or even most nights on the week. Weekends are probably going to be the same way. So in short I'll be busy until the end of school.

I'll do my best to get on once a day (which will probably be at night and only once with one post) to post. So yeah... sorry for inconvenience ahead of time.

I didn't even notice you had neglected to put Arasi down...lol

Mkay, DH. As long as you try to get on whenever you can to post is fine. ^^

@Kaida in reply to your comment in the IC thread: Yeah, no problem.

The base is big, like really big, and is mainly made out of a gray stone which is reinforced with today's standard building stuff. Where Yin and Koi landed was one of the many landing areas situated around the base. Half are located outside of the walls (that are taller than a large dragon) and the other inside. There are four main entrances located on the north, south, east, and west walls. These entrances are large enough to fit a dragon through them. The buildings there are many which include; housing to accommodate all the Agnimitra that live there, a large mess hall, five look out towers, a library, offices, the infirmary, and the prison for captives (who don't stay alive long if they don't join Dark or can't get free). In the center of the base is a large outdoor courtyard (where the party currently is), and there are several smaller courtyards place around the base.

Hm, I think that's everything. At least that should give you an idea. ^^

Edited by Kira1

hehehhehh I was right! What was I right about? What the base looked like biggrin.gif that's exactly what I thought it looked like! xd.png

Ok ok... Better hurry before he start going rabid on you resistance.

xd.png he's started! but has yet to go 'rabid' on anything... Shadow's in a bad mood again (which is normal) and the yelling doesn't help xd.png

I was talking about Sayuk. xd.png

He's a killer who they stripped of his power and force to clean floors.

xd.png

I know. I wasn't though. But i knew who you were talking about xd.png

no one. Why would any of you think I was talking about someone? unsure.gif

Well, since you weren't posting and I didn't want to wait, I moved Midnight and Sen back the mansion. I had it where Sen went off to do his own thing while Midnight when in to talk to Inazuma, Jade, and Sayuk. In short, they're going to Antarctica to find the gem and Sen can come along.