Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

I was currently busy being captive tongue.gif

And still am! While getting 'torture' by heat! Evil Inazuma! Sayuk will have your hide!

Sayuk has some info about the gem, but he can't do anything with it! D:

Edited by Skarx

lol Skarx

As for Dark I have some important information.

Skarx, do not complain and you better behave.

I have been messaged and it has been decided by me to let Dash join the RP and she will control Dark. Dash wanted to join back in and was willing to control Dark because she knows how his personality is.

There will be no complaining about Dash's post to her. If you have a problem with something contact me and I will take care of it.

If you have any problems with her returning to the RP, well, suck it up, because she's back and that's that.

I don't mind here coming back here.

So long as her post are well devided so it's easy on the eyes I will remain silent.

While long and hard to read for me I know her post were good D:

I did suggest to her to break her posts up into many short paragraphs so it's easier to read.

I'm glad you're alright with her returning. I just wanted to make sure you did not carry any ill will towards Dash. ^^

I... never hold any ill toward her... I just felt she didn't care about some of us not being able to read it and not wanting to do any effort. Whether this was true or not I care not. It's behind now.

I'm very sorry if I made it feel like I didn't like her... D:

The day I will carry any ill will... that person will have searched me big time and deserved it. Which up until now... Only one person did so and she was not in this RP and never was. She is gone from Dragon cave I believe. xd.png

Anyway. I"m sure Dark is in good hand now. tongue.gif

I always feel like you guys are talking about me when you say 'Dark', but that's just me lol. Kira, have you responded to my post yet?

no, not yet D: sorry.

And that's good to hear Sakrx. ^^ Dash felt like you guys didn't like her, as she was really sensitive. though she should be a bit more hardy now. lol

Why? You kept Pm'ing me about posting. >.< *is a tad bit annoyed, -* and Yay for Dash. I enjoy reading long posts. ^^

I know D: But I had lots of homework to do that I didn't think I'd have. Plus I was baby sitting and such, so, yeah. I'll get to it soon~

What I will post has been milling around in my mind.

dash is back! Yay! and if she ever felt that I didn't like her- always like her, actually she helped make me a bit better in posting although that's not showing much do to lack of things to post xd.png

*continues to sing 'Dash is Back' in her head*

DH is happy nows. and will check to see if anything of her is needed. homework problems for me too Kira, although that's always it seems...

Heh... homework... Pretty much everyone is covered in them now. xd.png

I... never thought I'd be here when waiting for my experiment to get ready D:

This is so odd.

Though will she be... 'regular' meaning not to disappear out of the blue?

Good, Dash is accepted~

And Jade, it's Dash, without the "i" at the end. ^^

I hope she'll be a regular. She has her rp approver duties as well, so she will be on the site frequently. Her posting might be slow in reply, but she'll be here.

Don't call her "Dashi" or else the world will explode. Call Dashidragon, Dash for short. Mkay?

She hates it if you call her Dashi. That's what Jaina says.

Nothing important. Nothing that actually matter anyway anymore.

Unless it's jst for the 'dashi' part. She just don't like it.

@Kira-Darkybear will eat you soon along with the chocolate chip cookies he baked if you dun post soon.....(jk, but I really am an impatient Darkybear.)

Yes, she is Dash ^^

Yeah, don't worry about it Kaida.

I will post soon Darkybear >w< mmmm cookies~

Thanks Kira *offers her a cookie*. Darkybear seems to be my official nickname, as of now ^^ >.<

*noms cookie* :3 I like the nickname Darkybear for you~

Hm, what do you want to do with Sen and Midnight? I'm having them headed for where Yue, Blane, Blake and Jade are, 'cause stuff is happening and I want it to happen. :D