Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

Darn it. I want to see the beautiful landscapes of Antartica. There will be just white. For miles and miles. X'D Not much of a view.

Lol, oh but Sayuk is their transportation remember? Walking would take too long.

Edited by Kira1

His skin does produce chemicals. Perhaps that will make him slip off of sayuks back and into a conveniently placed crevice?

LOL Now sayuk has to say "calling all passengers to the sayuk express! All aboard!" and day = made.

Lol, at this rate I might just have Midnight drop Sen into a crevice herself. XD

And, yes! That would make my day too! Sayuk Express = win!

lol. I just randomly thought of it when I was posting.

And no, Kira, I've already planned how Sen is going to end up in a crevice, and how he's probably going to turn into a popsicle. I didn't research hypothermia in 5th grade for nothing. >D

Ah man! Now I just HAVE to do it!

Emotioneless Sayuk : "All passenger welcome to the Sayuk express. Please stay in your seat and refrain from sudden movement. We don't want anyone to fall into a conveniently placed crevice after all."

xd.png

Alright Skarx, I'll post and then we can execute plan A.

Too quick. Give it a bit of time. I'll give you the cue. Worry not. Hehehe

Uh-oh.... I don't like the sound of that laugh. Anyway, what're the odds that Sen will get hypothermia and have some kind of hallucination before Midnight and the others find him?

Depends on how deep you manage to fall, but I say very high! xd.png

LOL, Skarx, care to PM me the plan? Being the control freak I am, I wanna make sure things go smoothly. ^^

Lol, after he falls kasai teleports down and comes back. "Fear not guys! I got the supplies."... "What?"

C'mon guys! Get abord the Sayuk express! There is a crevi... GEM waiting for us!

Kira.... Shadow replied to Koi... and now is waiting for her to reply....

Yes it has XD

Now we wait for Darkybear to post. Lol, I think I'm going to be laughing a lot when I read the post of Sen falling off of Sayuk. XD

My day has been made. Posted back, but I could not write much xd.png

I posted back on the last page... just so you guys know.

oh and another thing- apparently my parents are now having a 'contest' to see if we can go a month with only 1hr a week of TV/Internet/Electronic things aside from my school work if I need the computer... so... I'll try and sneak on like always at least once a day to see if I'm needed.

Thanks!

I think that's a silly thing for your parents to try. I mean, as long as you can manage your time wisely with all those things and balance it out with your social life, then who cares how long you're at the computer or watching TV?

*ahem* that aside, I believe I did reply to that and am waiting on you.

Though, the little burst in speed we got for a moment is probably going to die down a bit mostly because I'm lazy and I get weird moods. Not like mood swings and hormones, but moods like "I feel like doing this" and such. >w<