Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

Yes, yes they can. If you're on right now, I'll be here for another hour then gone for the rest of the afternoon.

rawr i've been busy with stuff. D:

and not yet Skarx. What I have planned for Sayuk is tied in with the gem. If someone would just figure out where the gem was hidden, then I could move things along with that. If no one does by the time I have Midnight return to the mansion, then I'll let her get the idea and we'll go from there.

I decided to push Kasai in the direction I wanted him to go sooner than later myself, mostly because without midnight there he would undoubtedly move to search for it before she returned. I'd rather get his loose ends tied up before he takes an actual role in whatever, plus, its better than him running after the jewel. Plus, did you ever relay the clue? i missed a LOT of pages xd.png.

Edited by ceonn

She did, Sayuk knows it xd.png

But I can't make it out myself tongue.gif

Random observation: When Kaida is actually checking back regularly, all RPs she is in go silent.

When Kaida forgets about it for a day or two, there's three pages of new posts.

I apologize for my long absentence but I have been busy and have just recently had avalible time. Can anyone fill me in on what has happened?

@ceonn: Yeah, I have told the clue. It should be in the summary in the first post of this thread.

@Kaida: I know how that is. I've been away for awhile because I was working on a cosplay before it was time for the anime convention I was going to. Unfortunately my wig didn't come in on time so I ended up not doing the cosplay I wanted to *pouts*

@monkeyboy: wow, it's been so long since you've been on. I don't really have time to summarize at the moment, but I think the first post of this is pretty much updated with where we are. I have it there so then you don't have to ask. I just need to remember to keep it updated.

AND I WILL POST SOON JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME OKAY?

Sorry about your Cosplay Kira. At least you have a costume money trouble prevents me from getting one in the first place. You gotta make do with what you have, you'll think of something. Heck, you probably already did.

The wig came in the mail today so I'll have it for the next con even though I really wanted to wear to the one I just went to. Well, this'll give me some more time to put some finishing touches on the cosplay that I did. Maybe even fix that mistake I did where I have his coat overlapping the wrong way. I did right over left instead of left over right >.<

Anyways, I should go post for Agnimitra. Hey, anyone wanna take a stab at guessing where the gem is hidden? :D

@Kaida: Yes, but if it was under his nose he'd find it a whole lot easier.

@Jade: No, if it was there they would find it.

Think of someplace where a dragon like Ddraig would not like to go.

Sayuk also came back and he's late tongue.gif

Came back to Inazuma that is.

Yep, I read that. ^^ I just have to get my mind off its lazy butt and post something. I'm just sketching out some character ideas at the moment. *Is so easily distracted.*

*flails* Agnimitra was pushed down my list >.< As the say, out of sight, out of mind. :D Since, this is what my watched topics list looks like at the moment: Link

Oh, and here's what the rest of my watched topics list looks like: Link

Edited by Kira1

But, the watch list puts everything all my topics that I want to reply to in one place. That way I don't have to jump from forum to forum to look for my topics. I was just noting that my list is kinda long.

And to keep the OoC talking out of my posts, for the range I said, it's not so much how far he can shoot his fire, but how far away Yin and Koi have to be before he loses their trail.

Edited by Kira1