Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

I know, it's ok DH. Soon we'll be partying because of Dark. XD

And yay Christmas story with Rain and Dark! >w<

Yay for partying because of the Dark/Rain reunion!

And thank you guys for compliments on the story. I love that one. I have a half finished one for Adam/Lana/Rain that I shall get around to finishing eventually and posting. biggrin.gif

I forgot to add my compliment! got too distracted... I loved it, you write way better than I do. Great, no Wonderful job!

*adds to confetti* So... hey wait! Can I bring popcorn? *throws popcorn in with confetti* adds color.

lol, hey, can Ddraig get Shadow to come help with setting things up for Dark's party? I'm going to drag Arasi along as well~ >w<

*waits for Kira to post about Midnight's and Sen's journey to the scouting marshes*

oh you want me to do that? XD Alright, I'll get on that. Don't expect it tonight though since I shouldn't stay up too late and I'm currently obsessed with "how to train your dragon" because I just saw it~

go right ahead Kira. I'll be on/off all week though... too much in real life dry.gif

>w< and tomorrow i get to go to the fair~

I should post sometime today.

Kira, perhaps add this rp to the "Help Need, Players wanted!" section.... pinned at the top I think. I'll figure something to post sometime... when I have time.

Yes, I know. I suppose I should since some more people would be nice. Though, I don't mind having just a handful of people in the RP. Makes it easier to keep track of everything. >w<

yes, it is. ^^ I'll try to keep it alive too. >w< school will make that a bit harder though, heh.

-tries to keep this place alive-

RP thread seems to be completely dead aside from me and tai_kouen. Where is everybody?

Edited by KaidaShade

Well I'm waiting for someone to post who is busy with school. Which is why I told Tai to start RPing with you, so then you two can get started without having to wait for the unactive people. I should message Skarx. D: He was so good at replying, but suddenly I haven't heard from him.

no, no, she's still around. I talk to her everyday on msn, since I know her in rl. Saw her on Halloween too >w<

If she's not posting, then she's either in school, doing homework, doing chores, or forgot because she's distracted by another RP of mine. X3

Ah, there she was tongue.gif. I think it's the rest of this lot that need poking.... ah, no slight intended to your good self of course.

(why does it keep editing when I say -? That's really, really annoying!)

Edited by KaidaShade

I'm waiting for Kira to post (which I did forget about so don't say "Well you could'a message me." 'cause I'm kinda doing that now... kinda...) and I'm busy with school now that band's pretty much over... we still make parade appreacnes and such (won't bother fixing that... don't know what I wsa going for that's why)