Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

Oh really? Thanks! What do you like so much about him though? I'm curious.

Darkshadow our forms are accepted and up. Haha. I like your form by the way.

Yup. Dancer is now famous for her good barfighting skills.

I like his sarcastic nature, and just the way he acts in general. It's entertaining and fun, and I never know what you are gonna have him do next. Hes just really, spontaneous. i tend to really like characters ike that, and as such I like how you play him. xd.png (midnight had feelings for him? I guess I only read like... 30-40 pages from the start but I didn't really get the vibe she liked him. I really should read the rest up to this point, but Ive been too busy xd.png)

Edited by ceonn

Lol, Sayuk is very spontaneous, which puts Midnight on the end of her rope with his antics. XD

And probably the only reason why you never got that vibe is because I didn't really think of the idea until, like, when we were heading to the Arctic...:3 Also, I could say that Midnight is just very good at hiding her feelings. :D

He's spontaneous? I guess he is. xd.png

You're getting Sayuk SO confused right now with having him face something OUT of his usual hunter's way.

Midnight : I had feelings for you

Sayuk : OMG WTF WHAT DO I DO?! Maybe she' gone rabid? *Look for foam around her mouth*

Anyway, I'm glad I'm playing him like I wanted people to perceive him xd.png

Darkshadow I'll wait for you to post first or I do? Where do you wanna start? A bar?

Skarx, could you post first, and in a bar somewhere?

Lol "has she gone rabid?" XD

Midnight: -smacks him- I have not.

I'm glad things are going nicely~ :D

Yes, I have to agree on that one. However, Sen is still out cold, and he's bound to be frozen again.

Yeah, and Sayuk didn't quite the message that it was either find shelter or he was shelter. And since he found no shelter, he has to be shelter. He disobeyed so now he suffers. :D Now we rest for the night, and then be on our way to get the Gem~

Yay~ ^^

And Skarx, don't worry about communicating. If Sayuk is speaking to someone other than Midnight, it'll just be spoken not though. It's not that hard. Anyways, it's not like he needs to talk to anyone. As far as Midnight is concerned, he can just be mute for the rest of his life. XD

Edited by Kira1

But, but then he won't be able to be a sarcastic fiend! D:

He'll also find ways of being annoying physically... I don't think she wants that.

Well, she's trying to give him a chance by not commanding every second of the way. If he keeps pushing his luck Midnight will probably snap and tell him not do anything unless she says (minus breathing since he kinda needs to). :3

Shadow's sleeping.... that's all I got to tell people if you wondered where I went. wink.gif

Midnight could be so evil to Sayuk Skarx. For some odd reason, the first thing I can see her doing is making you tango off of a convenient cliff in dragon form after tying your wings together. Alone. Odd.

LOL ceonn

@DH: I let you have Shadow go to sleep since you've been busy with school and such. Once we get to the next morning with Arasi, Blaine, and Yue, I'll have Koi wake up Shadow.

@Kira: I figured that, thus why I put it so no one would ask xd.png and when you do... please (if yuo would) PM me so I know if I happen to just pop on for a moment but don't have time to search through my control panel....

Should I pass the time of sleep now or wait for your signal?

Im sorta confused as to what Kira wants me to do here. Do you want me to wake up or are we all going to sleep now?

I'm having a writers block on this thread. I've no idea what I should put.

I'd say... We pass to tomorrow and everyone wake's up. Personally.

Easier that way and quicken things up too.

With what weve done so far, right now its late day for us and morning for everyone else. Should we let our time sync up again?

I dunno we gotta wait for kiras say so for now.