Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

D: I would post, but I'm sick and can't focus on anything. Well, except the TV, but I soon fall asleep while just laying there, lol. But when I get better, I'll post.

I moved things along a bit, since flying and pondering serve nothing much tongue.gif

How can you be so mean as to force Sayuk to shut up!? After he made that nice protective area for you guys and even warmed it up a bit by removing the cold from the air around!! D:

Poor him... He's so misunderstood.

Misunderstood? XD Ha!

*ahem*

Anyways, I'm just mean like that and so is Midnight.

And, yes, moving things along like that was very good~ :3

The 'post once we move things along a bit' thing for stuff concerning me is fine. ...look I finally got to remember to put this down here... forgot when I saw it last and forgot after that to write this here xd.png but it's fine. Just, if I don't realize, I'll realize soon when I'm able... school slowly wants to kill me it seems.

Yesh. BTW, what will happen with those other two ice dragons in the background?

Probably kick the gang out of the temple if they begin to fight. They're the kind who don't meddle unless it involves them. They don't think the fight between Kasai and the others involve them.

So... anyone will post soon? Or I missed something?

Yay! Thank you Walker~

And yes, eventually I will. One thing after another comes up that pulls me away from the computer after I settle down into checking the RPs here on DC. I got the chance to post in one RP these past few days and I'll try to get more posts done for other ones.

I'm still here and want this to continue. I figure we'll have our group in Antarctica head back to London soon or maybe regroup with other Agnimitra someplace closer to the south before heading off to take on Dark and such.

Though, Wallker, you took control of Dark and haven't posted in awhile. I don't really bug you about it because I figure you're kinda busy so maybe we should discuss what to do with Dark?

yay, waiting for that post for a while. I dont have much to add since Kasai isn't up for teleporting everyone out of there right now. So i'll wait.

okey dokey. if no one posts by tomorrow though, go ahead and just teleport us out since there's really no need to wait a long time to post.

Muahahahahaha! Just tell me if you want me to force everyone on my back or if I wait for them.

Alright. I posted... it's cruddy but I posted. Funny thing is that I'm going to the beach next week xd.png

lol okey dokey Skarx. though I think Kasai can still teleport everyone?

and ok DH :3 i'm just glad that people are posting~

He said he was not up to it so I took Sayuk out for the flight. We can do a time skip to get back to the next area, but if you insist on having teleportation I am flexible. xd.png

Just tell me exactly what you want.

*misread sentences will be the downfall of this one*

Right, I'll post us leaving by Sayuk since I didn't completely read the "isn't up for it" in ceonn's post. >.>

Kira I bumped the rp thread for everyone.

*smacks own forehead*

Right, I've got move this thing along. sorry >.< and thanks for the bump.

Edited by Kira1

Usually when I track a topic it comes back... sorry about that.

Anywho, I've started school. As my sig says, I'll be on when I can and more often on weekends (with the exception of that until Halloween thanks to band...) so yeah. That's it.

Okey dokey. I have school too, so that takes up some hours during the day.

I'm just waiting for Skarx to post, though if inspiration strikes me during one of my classes I might write up what we'll do next so we can go kick Dark's butt. 'Cause obviously the resistance is going to win. XD

I still just need to fly us back to the mansion right?