Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

I had prepared my post knowing you would ask me to change it xd.png

Only had to change my speech and it was all good.

....school hates me and Kira, I didn't mean that I was accusing anyone of not posting- I just put that up so you guys wouldn't miss it to move things a bit better...

so, now I'll post but I don't know when I'll be back. Not my fault- parents and previous reason mentioned above as well as school (which is test crazy right now for some reason)

lol okay Skarx. ^^

um, okay, DH. anyways~ my power cord for my laptop, which had been working fine even though my bunny chewed it a bit, is now not working. :D So, I'm on the slow old computer that we have at my house, which means everything I'll be doing will go slowly. D: Since my laptop should still be under warranty, I should be able to get a new one for free.

Nevermind, it has been fixed! Yay!

Edited by Kira1

Lol, Skarx. I laughed for five minutes after reading your post. It's fine with me what you did with Sen. I'll be waiting until Sen defrosts, which won't be awhile.

Yay. I was a bit scared of what you would think... I was sure of myself first then... Someone put doubt in me. Glad you liked it.

You are free to defrost when you want, I just wanted to be up there again. xd.png

Don't worry about it. ^^ I might create another character, though. I'm really bored with Sen being frozen, since he'll probably get hypothermia. Make sure Sen's eyes are closed, though.

As you wish, you want him to die don't you? If you do... Can Sayuk kill him? Sayuk is a murderer and he's in need of some blood right now (He was forced to clean windows and floors in the mansion!!! In the heat!! With NO ICE POWER!!!!!!!)

I already know how I will kill him biggrin.gif

Sayuk can unfreeze you in seconds.... though...

Edited by Skarx

No, I don't want to kill Sen.... yet. (Though now you've said it the thought is in my mind). I'll probably have him sacrifice his life for something heroic like doing something to save the jewel or something like that. However, what shall my new character be? And what element?

Aww... I wanted to kill him... Oh well, I'll find a way to do it in your "heroic" save. xd.png

PM me about it if you still want to do it. We can fix something.

Make a special element! A pure blooded one too! ...One who's not over abundant. biggrin.gif

Edited by Skarx

>.> ignore my PM Skarx...

Lol, you guys, plotting death. XD

You do realize that Midnight would be like, "Sayuk, you're an ice dragon, unfreeze him!"

Edited by Kira1

I do, but I will try to make it as slow as possible as in Sayuk persona. HE KNOWS too. He does everything he can to annoy her since he cannot do anything else tongue.gif

Lol, you guys, plotting death. xd.png

Yep. Hmmm.... a pure-blooded special element.......interesting.

A... Grape Agnimitra!

Color : purple

Power : Making grape juice and wine

Personality : Drunk

History : Worked in a vine producer place, got kicked out for being too drunk

Special ability : Inducing drunkness in others

Name : Vyner Bodle

Family : Casted out

Goal in live : Stay drunk as long as possible and spread the liquor around the world in equality! Wine for everyone!!!

...Now THAT just gave me an idea. xd.png

O.o o.O O.o o.O O.o o.O O.o o.O

~That's all I have to say about it~

Back on topic. I'm probably going to do a female dragon. I haven't decided what element she should be.

You eyes it?

Admit it you liked the idea!!! ADMIT!! I even have a perfect dragon form for him!

Uhhhhhh... -.-'

ANYWAY, I have decided my dragon will be a Ground-type, whose specialty is basically digging. She can fly, but she prefers to stay in her element. Your drunkard, Skarx, can tag along.

Lol, a grape dragon. XD

ceonn has an idea for you, btw, Darkybear. I told him to PM you about it.

And when you have your character sheet done, go ahead and PM it to me.

Hmmm.... ceonn has not PM'd me. Strange. I'm not having Sen defrosted for a while. It will be interesting to have him wake up and still think he is having a hallucination from still being inside a crevice. xd.png

Well, ceonn PMed me about 2 hours ago, so I don't know if he is still online or not. So, he should sometime and then you two can work out the details. And I know you don't want Sen defrosted yet, but the group only has so much time in the Arctic, that we need to keep going. Especially since there is a scene planned out a bit for when they find the gem which will be fun. :D

Ok, then. My dragon, Dancer, has been created. She's a wild one, that is. X'D I laughed so much in creating her. Anyway, I'll have Sen wake up after two posts.

Im gonna wait for Jade to make a post to make my own. I feel like im leaving jade out, so yeah, waiting. Also.*high fives Skarx* you have successfully made me love Sayuk more than any other character in this RP so far xd.png. Congratulations.