Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

I bet he'll love that. Swamps are generally warm, so Swamp Dragon + Freezing temperatures = Sen's not going to like it there.

No Agnimitra will like it there except ice ones. XD And since Sen can't fly, he'll have to ride on Midnight's back as they fly down to Antarctica.

That'll definitely make his mood even better. If he falls down a crevice, I'm not saving him.

Lol

Oh hey, guess what. I made a change to the profiles to add in the type of dragon the character is. I went ahead and added it in for everyone ('cause I'm a control freak like that), but go make sure I have it right.

Hehehe Sayuk will LOVE that place. Especially since he had been forced to work in the BLAZING SUN for a while now *Glare at Inazuma*.

It'll be strange for Sayuk to have riders on his back and FOUR of them from the RESISTANCE especially. xd.png

How low the Dark lieutenant general has fallen.

Hahaha!

I don't remember when Sayuk was a jerk to Sen! What did he do?

Hahaha!

I don't remember when Sayuk was a jerk to Sen! What did he do?

They had a fight, remember? It was honestly pathetic, but whatever. And since Sen is still suffering through puberty, he's holding a grudge. X'D

Fight... OH!!! When Sayuk was badly weakened and half paralyzed! I remember now! Sayuk probably don't even care about petty grudges when he is used to have people hate him for who he is. xd.png

He will though find a way to make the trip less nice if he can so you will really think him a jerk even more xd.png

Eh, I already knew he was a jerk, so that doesn't change anything. Unless he decided to try and push Sen down a crevice..... *evil snicker*

Sadly he cannot, cause he would most likely.

Why not? It's not like that'll kill Sen...more likely he'll come back pissed as hell and rearing to attack Sayuk despite the fact that Sayuk has got the advantage.

But first Sen will have to get out of the crevice......

NEVAR! YOu will fall in it.

Accident happens so fast after all. Hehehe

But I..... kinda.... want him to be pushed/fall down a crevice. >'D

Hehehe, then I will GLADLY do it! It will be a pleasure!

Even if Midnight will want Sayuk's hide for it if I ain't careful enough.

Hehehe, then I will GLADLY do it! It will be a pleasure!

Even if Midnight will want Sayuk's hide for it if I ain't careful enough.

Yay! I will entertain everyone with Sen's reaction. Just say that Sen 'slipped', and grab the rations pack that was supposed to have fallen down with him. I will laugh my head off.

That just gave me an idea. Hehehe!

Edited by Skarx

Uh-oh. Why do I not like the sound of this idea?

I have NO idea at all! alot.png~♪

Yeah, sure. Anyway~ Now I really want to get to Antartica. Who are we still missing?

Kasai need to teleport us. That's all.