Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

idk, Kaida. DC has many filters to keep people from saying certain stuff.

@Jade: glad to know you're still watching this place. ^^

@DH: I'm waiting for Skarx to post D:

I'm wondering how me 'n' tai's characters are gonna hook up with the rest. Wandering around at random isn't going to help, I don't think...

maybe you could run into Jade's character.

Jade, your character was on Dark's side, yes? o_o

pretty much as violent as you want. if some people have a problem of it because of their weak stomach, well they should have avoided an rp that was a war. there's violence in wars. XD

I wondered. this'll be fun if Shadow ever gets somewhere with something like that as an outcome smile.gif ....

pretty much as violent as you want. if some people have a problem of it because of their weak stomach, well they should have avoided an rp that was a war. there's violence in wars. xd.png

((Actually, to quote DC rules:

Keep it PG-13

This means no... extreme violence... Attempts to bypass the censor will get you warned.

So keep it somewhat tame everyone~ You can't break DC rules just because this is an RP about war~

It's been a long time since I posted in this thread O.o))

Well, I'll try and keep the gory descriptions down then. I'm not overly keen on excess blood and guts myself.

Who's got characters on the Army's side then?

Edited by KaidaShade

never would I try to be extreme, just having it fun and not the "someone hit you... you died." stuff.

Kira did I miss something in my long absence? Didi something happen to Sayuk or can I start back with him?

Just reply to my last post as Inazuma, Skarx, and we're good. since i've been waiting for you to reply to it ^^

Edited by Kira1

Oky! I'll do it later tonight. Glad this has became more alive once more biggrin.gif

alot.png

lol thank you Jade~

so, what do you think we should do to get more conflict between the two sides? We also need to consider the gem more >.> it's kinda important to the plot, but people seem to forget.

lol, well just remember this time. The gem is like the most precious item to the Agnimitra. It's been around longer than any Agnimitra knows.