Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

*noms cookie* :3 I like the nickname Darkybear for you~

Yuss. Blame Angel of the Inferno for that cute nickname. *is noming cookie as well*

Well, I'm fine with anything that happens, as long as it's appropriate. After all, Sen is underage. ;D

Gosh darn it, this week turned out insane for me. Promise a post tonight or tomorrow, on my honor or shoot me now.

I'll make to hold you to that Dash. :D

And don't worry too much about it. We all understand that you have duties as a mod.

Gah! It's going to have to hold off another day. I'm sorry about that >: My writer's block is a little too extreme right now to get over.

D: Aw, not writer's block. Kick it in the face Dash, the face! lol

Though i'm sure even with writer's block your posts would be just fine. Maybe not as long, but it'll still be long compared to other posts.

Are you waiting for Dash to post Jaina or can you do something for Sayuk so I can have something to do and hopefully stop washing windows and stuff tongue.gif

jaina? lol

I was, kinda, but I guess I should post something. I've been putting it off, I know. D: I get too distracted easily and then stuff comes up and then this and that until I'm like "oh crap Agnimitra I should post there DX"

*scampers off to post something*

Hello guys. Ceonn here, I'm looking forward to joining you guys on the RP, just turned in my character profile earlier. xd.png

Ah, welcome Ceonn ^^. I'm pretty new meself, it's not too hard to get settled in with these guys. They're nice.

I figured, I read all of the first 20 pages of the RP. Makes me wish I got here sooner, had so many interactions i wanted to do with the first characters in the RP. I posted, and Kasai is in the same hotel you guys are in. I'm interested in seeing how this will go,I haven't RPed in a year I believe xd.png.

Edited by ceonn

You put it off again Kira tongue.gif

Sorry I called you Jaina xd.png (idk why...)

yes, I have posted to move things along~

lol I feel like I put my characters there because I think I have control issues. :D

Edited by Kira1

Nah, I dont think so. To be honest, if you hadnt done that then all wed have is an awkward scene with Kasai attempting to integrate himself into the group. You sorta saved me from figuring out how Id link Kasai up with all you guys xd.png.

Glad I could help with that, ceonn~ ^^

Aw, ok Jade. I hope you computer stops that soon.

Hrmmm... I'm going to be really poofy with my posting soon. The approver list just got wiped and it's me and Khay alone with the unapproved section... actually, it's me. Khay is doing exams so... Yah. I'm pretty much running unapproved solo. Fun. So that's what is happening and why my posts will be far and few between.

Dash is taking on the unapproved section solo. Gutsy.

Aw, poor Dash. I'd help, but I'm not an approver. D: Once Khay is done with her exams, I'll gently urge her to get me started on the test~

*High-fives Dash* Good Luck! Need to vent anything just shoot me a pm!

as for my failpostage... yeah... I'm trying to fix it. I'm not sure what's wrong though since everywhere else seems fine in a way... but I'll fix it if it takes me years! I will.