Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

lol lots of my friends call me old too. XD since, i think there's only two who are actually older than me. the rest are the same age, born later in the year, or a year younger. >w<

no problem. and Dark is losing members. though, he does have a bunch.

I don't doubt he has. He lost... One (Sayuk) for now (don't know what will happen :/ *Anxious*) and now a second might just disappear on him xd.png

And if things continue the way they have been with Leo and Arasi, Dark might lose Arasi soon. that'll be about three people...you think he wouldn't care, but he's a power-hungry guy who kills anyone who oppose him. lol

Happy Birthday Skarx, yea I can't be called older or younger then lot of my friends are all over the place with their ages.

Yea I might do it to throw a twist into the plot and I will have Brick head back to Britian where he suspected the Resistance base is.

Brick will have trouble finding it though. however, Midnight will be leaving the resistance base in awhile. just as soon as Darkshadow posts.

I'll post sometime on Saturday when I shouldn't be busy at all...if I don't post something came up. and I don't know what to say anyway but maybe I will when I post

Kiraaaaaaa!!!!

Where are you!!!!!!!?

I ate her. No, I don't really know.

Ah, sorry, I'm here! >.< I've just been uberly distracted for awhile.

And I kinda want people to shift their roleplay attention to this site: Link

It's a forum I made, like last year, but it hardly has any activity...

well I for one don't know what to say... and I'll take a look at the forum Kira.

Can DH make a button like the Eragon one, just in a different style or perhaps the same style even though I can't duplicate that same color combination...?

*pounce Kira* RAWR!!

I never thought I would have to roleplay Sayuk cleaning the floor. I try and find some stuff to write while doing so, but other than him cleaning and dying of heat... which he would have done soon enough since he can't use his power anymore.

How do you do?

alot.png

*is pounced* gah!

lol, Sayuk cleaning floors. I suppose you want me to post something and move things along. ugh, but I'm at a loss on what to do right now. Get back to me when it's 2am. xd.png It seems all my ideas come to me at that time. Like last night I created a new race at about 2:30am, completely laying out everything about them. I called them Laoidheach (pronounced Lee-ich) >w<

lol alot.png

Edited by Kira1

Aah, lol. Kira, I joined the rp thing you have..

um, yes? I'm not quite sure what you mean though...

see the little buttonish thing in my sig (the rectangle) that says Eragon RP. I going to make one for this one. Alright?

user posted image

[IMG=http://i29.tinypic.com/2nkooci.png]

there's a button for anyone to use if they want.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

ok... I think I made you happy. well...I don't have anything to say to anyone so helping I think I was with the button. Good thing was it kept me occupied and only took a few minutes to do each one xd.png I can make variants if you want, I don't mind.

oh and for the 'Story so Far' I don't think it really matters but Shadow was in that little part where Brick, Horo and Someone else goes to see Stick when he comes in... and then he's out and Horo got mad- yeah, she was there, for the whole thing. That's what the confusing was from, Horo person posted saying he was gone with no one in the cell while Willow was still there xd.png whooo talk about fun huh?

user posted image

[IMG=http://i29.tinypic.com/jfanoj.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i25.tinypic.com/24nppqc.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i31.tinypic.com/11wcwme.png]

all I got so far. if you'd like more I'll make some more when I got time, k?

still didn't really get away from the black background thing yet xd.png

oh i see. yeah, i was just writing that from memory, after having done that scene, like, a month ago or something. Memory was a bit fuzzy on who was where. XD

And yay more buttons! >w<

aaannndd.... I'm off to bed. I'll make more spontaneously, that and do my reading homework so I can write them papers I need to write... 5 huge books 7 essays for each? What kind of teacher is that insane? and by essay I mean at least 3 pages long, full pages...

edit for huge spelling error xd.png *blames lack of sleep*

oh and all the buttons in my sig are on my website too (click frill if you wanna see) so is that fine with you?