Mangaholic

Midsummer Shadows| OOC Thread

MURRRRRRRRRRDER!!!!!!!!!!! -hugs very gently-

nvm about what I said a couple days ago, then. XD Murder's bf should totally join!!

EDIT: And Manga... what you said about the profiles post going screwy when you added Concord's... it could be because you still have Varianne up...overloaded the post, maybe?

Edited by Elsendor

Sorry for disappearing. *bows head in apology* It makes me wonder how you guys would know if I died...If I disappear for two weeks without notice, you can all assume that something really bad happened to me and go ahead and forget that I ever existed. It shouldn't be that hard. ^^

Yes Murder, there's a spot available ^^ It's the Dark Faerie spot, since Lore left.

I would also tell you not to strain yourself too much, but that'd probably be pointless to say, since it'll probably be two weeks before you would have to post again.

I think I'll trying fixing the profile post later. wink.gif I have a lot to do right now so...

Though I don't see why you would wonder where I was if you didn't need me. *scratches head* It wouldn't be like I could have done anything useful.

Edited by Mangaholic

Maaaaaaaaaaaaanga we just like to see your face (figuratively). XD We love you and miss you when you don't show!! And we'd be devastated if you died.

-nudges Murder- Go get that spot filled. :]

Meh... writers' blocked right now. T_T

Good news. I've started writing again. My post isn't done yet, but I got part of it done tonight~ I'll try to tie it up tomorrow

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Good to see you!!!! -pouncetackles Dash-

-dances around for a brief span before plopping back down on the floor with a printout of her favorite fanfic writer's work-

Any LotR-geeks here?

Someone's excited xd.png *hugs Elsendor for the very enthusiastic welcome*

And Manga, this is for you. You'll get the reference wink.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/U9ob

*does not know who/what LotR is*

Just note, even if I have it done tomorrow, I might not post it right away. There are a few things I want to get approved by Manga before I post it cause I want to come back with a bang~

I've also half-finished my post. Seveeeere writer's block going on here. Will try to get it posted tomorrow.

And Dash, LotR = Lord of the Rings. ^^

Manga : Wh-WHAT!!! How can you say it would not be that hard to forget you!? Don't you dare go dying on us!

Murder : So glad you are back! Hope you are better now too.

It's true that this RP speed is kinda slow. Not a bad thing, I like it. Especially now that we all have stuff to do! I wonder what will happen to those who will now run after Riannion or something.

Yeah, even though I get frustrated by slowness... I have to admit if it was faster I might have a hard time. XD Better too slow than too fast, if you want to roleplay well, with nice literate posts. I hate it when people go too fast and compromise their post quality.

LotR is Lord of the Rings--I was reading an LotR fanfic by an author I near-idolize. (if you care to, go to fanfiction.net and search "Marchwriter" under authors)

[/advertising]

I need to get back to that post... so blocked up right now... T_T

DD:

Horrible, horrible short post. Please excuse me. >>

I'll make up for it next time, promise. ><

Edit: I looked over this part, but Manga, don't ever say that we wouldn't miss you if you were gone!!! So totally not true. I'd cry rivers.

Edited by lilyice

HI LILY!

I need to get unblocked right now.

Stupid research paper, stifling my muse. -grumbles-

Elsie. :D

*pats* I know. Having to write a 5-paged English essay, a History essay, and a 10-paged lab write-up totally stiffles my muse. *sigh*

Yay, lily posted! >w<

I have posted now as well. Kinda short likes your as well, but all that I can do is have Danni follow while seething with anger.

Though, if manga doesn't mind, I could have Danni lose it and attack Rhiannon. Unless manga needs to take us somewhere to move things along. I'd rather not postpone anything manga has planned. ^^

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay more postiness!! -coaxes muse with lots of candy- Come on wake up!

EDIT: I spy a MYAHOOPOST!!!

Edited by Elsendor

Haha, thanks, you guys <3 I didn't mean to worry any of you with my short disappearance, if I did...

Thanks Dash ^^ That should be my new nickname, shouldn't it? xd.png

Though, if manga doesn't mind, I could have Danni lose it and attack Rhiannon. Unless manga needs to take us somewhere to move things along. I'd rather not postpone anything manga has planned. ^^

I don't mind if Danni attacks Rhiannon, though I'd prefer it if it happened after I get the party to start. <3 But that depends on how Dash and Sess get their characters to react to Hadyn. If they don't resist in any way, then I'd like it if you postpone the attack until the party begins, but if Hadyn gets held up, then feel free to attack Rhiannon. ^^ I don't know how Ree would react to it though. She's sort of more worried about Hadyn than she is about herself, so Danni attacking her might make her more worried about Hadyn when she should be worried about herself... Okay that made no sense, but oh well XP

Oh Rhea, I've been meaning to tell you this. Sen shouldn't be able to talk to algae, which shouldn't be too much of a drastic change. I've been debating that matter since you've asked me, and I came up with that conclusion a while ago, but since they mentioned it in class today, I finally remembered to say so.

Well, Tequila, depending on how Dash and Sess reply, we might get to have a little fight before the party starts ^^

Nessie, algae's classification annoys you? *is confuzzled*

That'd be fun. I've been itching for Danni to show off some skill. Since, she has taken Hapkido, so she knows how to fight. Plus with all her anger, I can have her powers emerge! >w<

Edited by Kira1

Ack! Sorry. I would have replied by now but my lit teacher decided to assign an essay on Monday that is due on Thursday. I've had to find a prompt and then plan it out in my head and now I have to write that tonight along with having horseback riding pratice D: Busy, busy day. I wish I could sneak in a few hours to finish writing this post today but I can't... This friday or the weekend. I'll do it then or shoot myself in the foot.

lol, Well Manga, it is already your nickname in my books laugh.gif It has been ever since I first called you my awkward stalker <3 Wouldn't have it any other way~

Edited by Dashidragon

Some people say algae's a plant, some say it isn't. I wish they'd make up their mind.

Aaaaaaand I was looking at Cliff Nielsen's work (the artist who did the covers of The Chronicles of Faerie) and I saw this picture that instantly made me think of Brannachvar and Alina. XDDDD Lookie!

It's not a plant really... well not all of them.

To be simple, the only ones that are considered as plant, even though they lack what most of the terrestrial plant have, are the big ones. The others are to be considered as a kind of bacteria. Which means most of them I think sleep.gif

So... I guess green algae would be a plant, but there ain't that much algae in water if it matters so much. I guess Sen would be good in the sea! xd.png

Naw, there's tons of other plants in the ocean. XD

Almost finished with post... finally... I guess I've been having trouble because Concord sort of... fainted...so there wasn't a ton I could do. But whatever.

FINALLY posted. Sorry it's sucky and really disjointed.

Well... the disjointment is partly on purpose. Buuuuuuuut anyways...

EDIT: Meep, sorry about the double-post. I assumed someone would have posted something after my last post. Didn't check before hitting post reply... >.<

EDIT: ODIOPOST!! -pounces, tackles, and glomps post- Time for more Concord-angst. (and research papering. T___________________T)

EDIT: Where the heck is everyone? Aaaanyways... this week I really really have to write my research paper so I don't end up writing it at the last minute like that last paper... so I may be somewhat scarce. I've started my next post, but I don't know how soon I can finish it.

Manga, the NPC post is pretty much ready, though I'll probably tailor it to fit once we get there, according to who's where, what happens, etc.

Had a bike accident on the way home from school this afternoon, major whiplash. I'm all hopped up on aspirin and still in pain. >.<

I think I may triple post if no one posts soon.

EDIT: 10 hours later and still no posties...

Edited by Elsendor

Sorry for not posting, Nessie. I promised my friends I would finish another chapter for them...which I still haven't done. >__> But I'm almost done.

Dun worry about it Dash. ^^ And don't shoot yourself in the foot if you can't finish it this weekend. It's perfectly fine, as long as it's as awesome as all of your posts are~

Scratch that, as long as it's more epic than the others smile.gif You know why I say that~

I think I'm going to stick with algae being plantlike, but not. It should save Sen some pain, and besides, I don't think that they'll be anywhere with any algae but no plants for long, so it shouldn't be too much of a drastic change. wink.gif

I've forgotten how I imagined Alina. xd.png

I'm going to post for all three of them when Dash and Sess post. That should give me enough time to keep my other promise~

And also, Nessie, I'm going to try going over your creature. I've been putting that off for far too long. >____>

ETA: Jaina, besides Dash and Sess, I think you're the only one left that needs to post. If ou don't have time, don't force it, but I'm just reminding you here.

Edited by Mangaholic