Deshera

I was A Dragon and I never knew it

I just noticed that my real name had been transferred to a sunrise. I was originally a skywing. biggrin.gif

My username is once again, a frozen hatchi. A thunder this time.

Edited by earthgirl

Aww! Sadly no Oddsoxdi dragon exists tho under my real name, I'm a Pebble with six kids.

LOL! Im a female guard!Well i am pretty protecive over my pokemon games...

Well this is akward...

My real life nickname is a paper origami dragon hatchling, as far as I can tell. Oh, and they're on a scroll that doesn't seem to exist any more :/ http://dragcave.net/view/n/cat

My actual real life name is a female white who doesn't appear to have an owner. http://dragcave.net/view/n/catherine

I'm not sure which of those two is weirder. A dragon on a scroll that doesn't exist, or a dragon not on a scroll at all...

As for my username, it's not taken.

My real life nickname is a paper origami dragon hatchling, as far as I can tell. Oh, and they're on a scroll that doesn't seem to exist any more :/ http://dragcave.net/view/n/cat

My actual real life name is a female white who doesn't appear to have an owner. http://dragcave.net/view/n/catherine

I'm not sure which of those two is weirder. A dragon on a scroll that doesn't exist, or a dragon not on a scroll at all...

As for my username, it's not taken.

The Paper's owner might have hidden their scroll (although I don't think the username should show on the page if that's the reason... I dunno.)

The White's owner just didn't have their username appear on their dragon's pages. wink.gif

Edited by Ladybugheart

I checked this again for see if it were changes biggrin.gif

My real life name is still a Bright Pink *so cute with my name*

My real life name's diminutive is a Skywing, I think this is a new thing rolleyes.gif

And... my nickname is a Spring! This is new too xd.png

I am at least three dragons. xd.png

This one is an unnamed sunset (fake Dorkface ^^) with my name as his code. I love sunset dragons, yay!

Ths Water dragon bears my name. In german it is only used for girls, maybe that's different in other languages? wink.gif

And finally, my niece named this Valentine after me. Too cute! =)

... edited for spelling purposes.

Edited by traumeule

My full name, Elizabeth, is a frozen pink hatchie

my nick name, Liz, is an adult silver

There's a Frill dragon with the code Anna. It's male. Awkwaaard.

I checked this again for see if it were changes  biggrin.gif

My real life name is still a Bright Pink *so cute with my name*

My real life name's diminutive is a Skywing, I think this is a new thing  rolleyes.gif

And... my nickname is a Spring! This is new too  xd.png

Guys, I have to share this with you.

When I found that Spring named after my username, I was wondering about who could have liked my nick so much to name his/her dragon after me...

Well, some days a my DC friend asked to me to breed for an her friend a PB 2nd gen Spring, as her pair failed, and showed me that pair...

Guess who was the female Spring??? xd.pngxd.png

I told her about this topic and that I was just wondering about the owner, and you can bet that I asked her an offspring from "me"! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

Apparently I'm a female blue Nebula with two children ( Red Male Nebula and Alt Green Male Nebula) - nice dragon form with my favorite color, but wrong gender tho laugh.gif !

Maybe i should try to ask the owner for an egg from the dragon of my namesake wink.gif

Seems like the owner isnt using her scroll name for the forums. Oh well.. if any of you happen to know luckewelt, please have her/him pm me!

Edited by Divo

I named my first pygmy after myself because I couldn't think of anything else at the time...and I'm rather short/small, so I figured it fit.

And apparently my username is a bright pink with 8 children from multiple fathers o.O

I named my first pygmy after myself because I couldn't think of anything else at the time...and I'm rather short/small, so I figured it fit.

And apparently my username is a bright pink with 8 children from multiple fathers o.O

Dirty dragon you. xd.png

I wasn't expecting this but look at what i'am:

http://dragcave.net/view/bmf2

I wish it had an owner,I want it so bad xd.png

Edited by BMF2

Irl, it seems like I'm a female Gold Dragon... who had four kids with a now-deceased partner, and then remarried to a BSA Pink. o__o"

I am apparently a BBW without children laugh.gif

BBW lineage

And my nickname (my initials) is a Split with four children biggrin.gif

Split

Edited by CDM

username: Well, without the numbers, I'm a CB Electric. Female with 7 kids. spark

I used to be some purple or white or... some dragon.

But now, I OWN MY NAME, BWAHAHAHAHA. I own both my real and user names. :'D

and so this means, technically, I can be any dragon I own. :3

Edited by kiyoura

Huh.... turns out I'm a Harvest dragon who has one child.... I'm gonna see which dragon has my username. BRB.

http://dragcave.net/view/n/Ayden

Oh, so no dragon has my username.... YET.

Edited by NovaEcto

Real first name: CB Purple

Real middle name (the one I go by): CB Water

Username: none

Huh. Even when I took the "18" off there weren't any