Space Chickens

Space Chickens V2.0

Yet another one added to the mass...how many do we need until they actually take over?

A lot more. On my scroll, there's still over a hundred dragons to each Space Chicken. Even if the Space Chickens have superior technologies, they're having a hard time vanquishing those pesky native reptiles. Not to mention those silly Ninja Chickens appearing out of nowhere ninja.gif

Fortunately two more have joined: Mini Space Chicken and Betsy the Space Chicken.

Edited by Mirhana

HI,

I'd like to add one of my Chickens to the legion of Space Chickens.

Starbuck the Space Chicken

[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/RsIr]Starbuck the Space Chicken[/URL]

The description (as below) for this little dear is awaiting moderation.

Starbuck the Space Chicken is a pilot of great skill.  Her famous "Wing feather" manoeuver has saved the lives of many of her Space Chicken colleagues.  Starbuck is sure she will be the most famous of all the Space Chickens by the end of her military career.  Fair warning to those who covet her position as a Master Pilot, Starbuck will fight beak and claw to protect her reputation.

*aphroditesky

Edited by aphroditesky

My descriptions have been approved!! So, here are my humble offerings.

Space Chicken:

[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/vKeU]Swedish Chef Chicken BoqBoqBork[/URL]

Swedish Chef Chicken (BoqBoqBork!) heard there was a Space Chicken movement, and immediately joined. Unfortunately, she hears with a Swedish accent, so what she THOUGHT she was joining was a "spaz chicken" movement. She is indeed prone to wildly waving her wings and running about in circles when excited, stopping only when her excitement reaches a level that causes her to involuntarily cry out her unique clucking call of "Boq-Boq-Bork!!"

Space Chicken Supporter:

[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/YYUr]Strained Andromeda[/URL]

Strained Andromeda has been fascinated with the sparks in the Deepdark since he was a fledgling. Each night he climbs as high as he can and sits, his head resting on an outcrop or branch, and gazes into the Deepdark until the last of the day-warmth dissipates. He's come to believe that the sparks are Eyes staring back at him, and all black dragons (the most worthy, obviously). After all, what else could draw the attention of such beings as those who dwell in the Deepdark.

One night he was amazed to see some Eyes moving, streaking toward the dragonlands, headed straight for the main cave! He rushed back and found small eggs, one-third the size of any other he'd seen, the exact color of the Eyes. The small beings who later emerged call themselves, "chickens," and the Deepdark, "space," but Strained Andromeda knows these Space Chickens are really Eyes from the Deepdark, come to lead dragonkind to even greater glory.

HI,

I'd like to add one of my Chickens to the legion of Space Chickens.

Starbuck the Space Chicken

[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/RsIr]Starbuck the Space Chicken[/URL]

The description (as below) for this little dear is awaiting moderation.

*aphroditesky

Starbuck's description has been approved biggrin.gif

I would like to enlist my chicken to help take over.

Cluckrice Starling

[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/kUoB]Cluckrice Starling[/URL]

As a highly decorated agent for the F.B.I. (Farmyard Bureau of Investigation), Cluckrice Starling was called upon to substantiate the existence of the famed Space Chickens organization. The young hen went deep undercover to infiltrate the group but soon found herself under the spell of the very charismatic local leader, Hannibal Leghorn. Leghorn took her under his wing and before long Cluckrice began to question her very own origins as well as those of her barnmates.

It has been several weeks now since Cluckrice has reported in, leaving Agent-in-Charge Jack Crowford concerned for her well being. Has he lost his special agent to the dastardly Space Chickens or maybe clever little Cluckrice has managed to bring Leghorn over to her side to enlist his help in bringing the Space Chickens back down to Earth. Only time and lambs will tell.

Welcome Cluckrice Starling! Glad to have you join the ranks. We look forward to your added skills.

Starbuck has been updated.

Edited by Space Chickens

Lost Space Cadet would like to join.

[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/HnBc]Lost Space Cadet[/URL]

EDIT: Aaand here's the description:

Lost Space Cadet was named due to her firm belief that she fell to Earth on a damaged ship disguised as an egg. The dragons look down on her with some amusement, but they couldn't possibly think of eating her. In fact, Lost Space Cadet has more than once threatened them with death by planet laser should they come near her at all. The little hen spends all her time trying to return repair the shattered "ship" and return to space. She collects eggshell fragments from around the cave and meticulously tries to piece them together, all the while biding her time until the Space Chickens can take over the planet.

Edited by Lurri Pidragon

Lost Space Cadet would like to join.

[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/HnBc]Lost Space Cadet[/URL]

EDIT: Aaand here's the description:

Lost Space Cadet was named due to her firm belief that she fell to Earth on a damaged ship disguised as an egg. The dragons look down on her with some amusement, but they couldn't possibly think of eating her. In fact, Lost Space Cadet has more than once threatened them with death by planet laser should they come near her at all. The little hen spends all her time trying to return repair the shattered "ship" and return to space. She collects eggshell fragments from around the cave and meticulously tries to piece them together, all the while biding her time until the Space Chickens can take over the planet.

Added! Poor chicken, that must be frustrating trying to repair her 'ship'.

Couple notes!

The First Space Cheese has had his description approved, and I've got another pending Space Chicken dragon... well, technically, frozen hatchling, The Space Sphere.

Description in waiting:

The patterns on little Space Sphere's wings change almost every month, the reason why... well, in her own words, it's because there's 'so much space, need to see it all!'

No one has any idea where this little Nebula hatchling came from (the one time she was asked about her parents, she insisted her father was space), nor why she temporarily latched on to GLaDOS, just that she now lives along the canyon rim, staring up at the sky and constantly muttering to herself about wanting to go see all of space. Some of the canyon residents wonder if they shouldn't try to send her off to one of the crazy chicken colonies that insist that they, too, came from space...

I want to join, Space Mcnugget

and this is the desription,

One day a dragon from the Cerulean clan found a chicken egg. The dragon thought that the egg was harmless so she took it back to the cave and kept it warm. A few days later the egg hatched and the dragon was so proud of herself. But the chicken started telling everyone that she came from outer space and that she had been disguised as an egg and dropped out of a spaceship. She kept trying to peck at eggs so she could make a hole wide enough for her to fit through. The eggs always hatched so she could never build a spaceship out of them. The dragons called her Space Mcnugget because they thought she might taste good and because she believed that she came from outer space.

Edited by fruitcupz

I've got another pending Space Chicken dragon... well, technically, frozen hatchling, The Space Sphere.

Description in waiting:

Space Sphere's description has also been approved smile.gif

I would like to join this project with Fried Space Chicken

This chicken was brought into space through a program run by KFC, conducting tests on whether chicken tastes better in zero gravity.  She was fried, but miraculously stayed alive.  Right before she was about to be eaten by the hungry scientists, she managed to escape in a pod, sent off to live on the moon relying only on cheese from the moon itself.
Edited by ghb523

Updated!

ghb523 you gotta be a bit more careful with your description. These chickens only think they came from space. smile.gif Your description might not get approved if yours actually got there.

I thought they'd fled the planet after those vicious attacks by Ninja Chickens, but it seems I was wrong; they've actually send a new recruit. Meet Tokkie the Space Chicken! She seems a thoroughly anti-social hen, I'm sure there'll be stories gossiped about her soon.