Space Chickens

Space Chickens V2.0

The First Space Cheese

He was re-named in honor of the first wheel of cheese to make it into space, and is now enlisting the help of some dubious chickens in his cave to also make it into space xd.png (i.e. He has a pending description about working with chickens to get into space.)

Also, I'd like to ask something- would it be okay if I used a similar set-up to the Space Chicken lineage for a Vampire/others project? Mainly the fact that it's the name/descriptions that make a dragon part of it, rather than breeding. (I figured it'd be nice to ask first x3)

Edited by Dr. Paine

Wingcloud

The poor boy is completely and utterly insane...he even thinks chickens come from outer space! wink.gif

Description has not yet been approved, but here's a copy and paste of it:

Wingcloud is a bit of an odd dragon, even for a Daydream. He has many crazy ideas about the workings of the universe, with one standing out in particular-Space Chickens. Wingcloud has managed to convince himself that the chickens that pop up every once in a while are a race of intergalactic beings intent on the destruction of the dragon race. Everyone else knows he's talking nonsense, but Wingcloud is completely sure of the existence of the Space Chicken.

The First Space Cheese

He was re-named in honor of the first wheel of cheese to make it into space, and is now enlisting the help of some dubious chickens in his cave to also make it into space xd.png (i.e. He has a pending description about working with chickens to get into space.)

Also, I'd like to ask something- would it be okay if I used a similar set-up to the Space Chicken lineage for a Vampire/others project? Mainly the fact that it's the name/descriptions that make a dragon part of it, rather than breeding. (I figured it'd be nice to ask first x3)

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be okay. As long as it doesn't involve birds from outer space cool.gif

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be okay. As long as it doesn't involve birds from outer space cool.gif

Nope xd.png

Just Vampires who are kind of a hive mind... thing.

Though a Space Chicken becoming part of the Legion or vice-versa would be cool ninja.gif

-goes to work on it-

Well, it's not as if we own copyright to any project that involves writing descriptions xd.png Mind you, I don't know what LBD or anyone else thinks about it.

Legion? What sort of legion? o_O

The Vampire Legion, see their thread. They have a vampire dragon naming project similar to this one, but with Legion instead of Space Chicken.

Hur dur dur.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Waiting for a bunch of descriptions to go through. Thought I'd make a flying Space Chicken in the meanwhile. Edit: and then there suddenly were two three four. Let me know what you think tongue.gif Also, those Ninja Chickens are not so stealthy as they used to be. A bunch of them has taken to prowling around my scroll ninja.gif

Edit edit: and the final version:

user posted image

Edited by Mirhana

Mirhana Ninja chicken makes me want to join this project. biggrin.gif One day, when I nab a chicken egg, I'll have to choose sides. Space Chickens or Ninja Chickens? Tough, tough decision.

Well, your chicken will have to choose sides, can't be both you know wink.gif Also, Ninja Chickens might get their own thread. Or go into hiding, extra stealthy ninja.gif

Edited by Mirhana

Well, your chicken will have to choose sides, can't be both you know wink.gif Also, Ninja Chickens might get their own thread. Or go into hiding, extra stealthy ninja.gif

Oh really? And what of the Space Chicken sleeper agents among the Ninja Chickens? Uh-oh, I've said too much...

Oh really?  And what of the Space Chicken sleeper agents among the Ninja Chickens?  Uh-oh, I've said too much...

I'm not worried; as we speak a Ninja Chicken is infiltrating the ranks of Space Chickens, we'll soon find out who your traitor is... and Ninja Chickens do not appreciate traitors.

Edit: Oh well, the first attempt at placing a spy in the enemy camp has failed.

user posted imageTiny Ninja Chicken

Tiny Ninja Chicken is a bit strange. Most onlookers believe him to be a young dragon, but his parents are chickens, his grandmother Shinobi Chicken is a chicken, so he's got to be a little chicken as well. They're not ordinary chickens though, they're all ninja chickens, stealthy warriors with awesome ninjutsu skills. Or at least some of them have ninjutsu skills, as Tiny, like his parents, failed ninja training on more than one occasion.

Brought up with a hatred towards Space Chickens, Tiny wanted to be useful and begged Shinobi Chicken for a mission. His wish was granted: his new duty would be to infiltrate the enemy camp. Poor Tiny failed miserably; the moment the aliens saw him, they closed ranks and charged, pecking madly at him as they gave chase. Tiny managed to get away, but he was puzzled as to how they knew so soon that he was not one of them. He blames it on the fact that, as he had never seen them before, he failed to impersonate their alien ways properly.

Maybe I should send a white-feathered one next time, see if those do any better. Edited by Mirhana

Tiny is clearly a diversionary tactic, unbeknownst to him. I'm sure his efforts are not in vain! While the Space Chickens laugh at this so called infiltration attempt, the true Ninja Chickens are

* thud *

are not infiltrating, nope, nope, no infiltration here.

A new space chicken has joined my flock: Venus Ninja Chicken. Don't judge her by her name, she's mighty useful wink.gif

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/S74D]Venus Ninja Chicken[/url]*

Edited by Mirhana

A new space chicken has joined my flock: Venus Ninja Chicken. Don't judge her by her name, she's mighty useful wink.gif

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/S74D]Venus Ninja Chicken[/url]*

Oh interesting. I wonder is she'll swap sides eventually.

One of my dragons has been pestering me about chickens from outer space for weeks. I'm not sure what he's on about, but, well, you'd better take a look. His ramblings have gotten worse lately. I knew there was something strange about that egg...

SDK Heavenly Chicken Thuban

One of my dragons has been pestering me about chickens from outer space for weeks. I'm not sure what he's on about, but, well, you'd better take a look. His ramblings have gotten worse lately. I knew there was something strange about that egg...

SDK Heavenly Chicken Thuban

I love that description! He's been added. smile.gif

I GOT ONE!!!!

Chicken Mc Space Nugget

Actually, you forgot a bit wink.gif

[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/code]Name[/URL]

(Don't forget to replace 'code' with your own chicken's code.)

But don't worry, I've found the page and added her. And congrats on catching your chicken! smile.gif

Edited by Space Chickens