Space Chickens

Space Chickens V2.0

Would it count as a space chicken if the name is in another language but still has the 'space' in it (in the other language)? Because I just got my first chicken egg and would love to join, but i name all of my dragons in French and I don't want to change that. smile.gif You have my support!

Would it count as a space chicken if the name is in another language but still has the 'space' in it (in the other language)? Because I just got my first chicken egg and would love to join, but i name all of my dragons in French and I don't want to change that. smile.gif You have my support!

That is totally fine. I look forward to seeing it. smile.gif

Sure spillatey, some banners would be great! And keep your eyes open, once in a while chickens are given away through this thread. Or you can try to sign up for one on some of the giving threads.

I got a chicken egg (currently at 6D) up for grabs. Before I announce it at the departure board, I thought I post it here. If anyone wants it, PM me.

My chicken hatched. Just waiting for it to grow up so I can describe it.

Poulet Espace des Etoiles - means Space Chicken from the Stars (I linked the lineage because it's still growing.)

[EDIT]

Felt like making a banner.

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=71150&st=0][IMG=http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv249/little-fuzzy-dude/spacechickenbanner.png][/URL]

Edited by little-fuzzy-dude

My chicken hatched. Just waiting for it to grow up so I can describe it.

Felt like making a banner.

Chicken and banner added! Thank you!

It seems I forgot to add a "Chicken" in my last update: Starydae Zorix has been adopted into my family.

I have 10 more descriptions to write, and am waiting on 3 more eggs to hatch, so I'll be posting again eventually. Waiting on a few descriptions to go through.

It seems I forgot to add a "Chicken" in my last update: Starydae Zorix has been adopted into my family.

I have 10 more descriptions to write, and am waiting on 3 more eggs to hatch, so I'll be posting again eventually. Waiting on a few descriptions to go through.

"He has taken on the role of eggshell disposal and waste management for the campsite." Love it Thuban!

Updated!

A bunch of new ones today (hopefully i got them all so far)

Nutli Jipcp

Xladji La Kensa Jipci

Star Spangled Chicken

Plana Jipci

Blupinxe Jipci

Catra Jipci

Tsali Jipci

Oh, 8 more 'Space Chickens'...they are getting out of control! Updated. biggrin.gif

9 actually. Missed Rubber Space Chicken.

20 more to describe.

Le Fesli'a Be Le Jenmi Be La LBD I cant believe i forgot to add her. She shall have 4 helpers very very soon...

Chicken Army Prisoner 1 2 and 3 are all ready to be added.

10 more waiting on approval tongue.gif

Edited by Thuban

10 more for the ranks:

SCA Third Gens

SCA Second Gens

SCA Fifth Gens

Respa Jipci

Glittering Rose

Carmi Nalci

Glittering Soul

The Blackest Rose

Rijyska Since Jipci