Space Chickens

Space Chickens V2.0

can i have a chicken? smile.gif

Currently there are no chicken giveaways. I suggest keeping an eye on the trade threads if you're having trouble catching one. Good luck!

I support this. :3. I just wish I could get a chicken. :c

*bwuck bwuck BWACUUUUUCK*

Well, no, it's still an egg so it doesn't cluck yet, but I'm pretty sure I can brainwash it into believing it's an alien when it hatches biggrin.gif

I'm curious though, what started this whole space chicken idea?

*bwuck bwuck BWACUUUUUCK*

Well, no, it's still an egg so it doesn't cluck yet, but I'm pretty sure I can brainwash it into believing it's an alien when it hatches biggrin.gif

I'm curious though, what started this whole space chicken idea?

Well, your "pet" chick grew up into a chicken, but you're still not sure how the egg got into that cave...

That line right there got us thinking and the only logical conclusion was space.

I want to add my chicken!! Alien Chickadee

This is her description: A long time ago, my race came to reconnoiter this cave, for us this was something out of the ordinary, large community of dragon living together with Dinos and magically enchanted creatures, my predecessors decided that we had to leave the outer space and explore this world, however the portal we created closed itself once we were about to go back home, now all of us have to stay here until The One is born, the legend says she'll be born on earth and with her powers will be able to reopen the portal and take us in our spaceships to the place we want to be at...

I'm just waiting for it to be approved

I have some approved descriptions!

Spaceclucker (chicken)

From the moment she hatched from her egg as a cute little ball of fluff, this chicken has been told over and over again how she is a powerful alien intend upon conquering this planet. She wasn't interested in all this nonsense when she was a tiny chick, she just wanted to cuddle under her mother's warm wings and be comforted. Unfortunately, she didn't have a mother under whose wings she could cuddle, only a weirdo in a tartan skirt who tried to teach her how to peck at the buttons of various machines and questioning her what she remembers of "The Mothership" or her "Home-planet". As a result, she became a very unbalanced teenager, and later slipped into a permanent psychosis. She now fully believes she was send to this planet by a population of fowl living on a distant planet in order to prepare the way for a full-scale invasion. She has hidden herself in a cave up in the Highlands, only occasionally venturing outside to collect the nuts and bolts needed for her secret weapons.

Earl Airborne (Nilia Pygmy)

Earl is the eldest of the Airborne clan of pygmies and the one to discover the stunning ruin of a castle they now call their home. Settling here with his mate and children and various other family members, he enjoyed a quiet and happy life as the head of the Airborne family. The story of his life took a turn for the worse on one sunny day, when Earl, in an adventurous mood, ventured far and wide exploring the range of mountains their territory lies within. Poking around a dark cave, he could see something glimmer in the distance as his vision adjusted to the dark. As his eyes got used to the darkness a bit more, he stared into the maniacal glare of the craziest chicken he had ever seen. What happens next is not precisely known, but Earl came crashing back into the castle with numerous pecking wounds on his back, and could mutter just one phrase before passing out: "Space Chicken invasion!".

MRAF Eamon Airborne (Nilia Pygmy):

After a cowardly attack on his brother, Earl Airborne, by a creature who deems herself a "Space Chicken", Eamon was quick to mobilize a defense-force to counter this alien invasion, rallying his family to form an army, the 1st Airborne Division. Promoting himself to Marshal of the Royal Air Force, he has made contact with the guerrilla-movement called "Ninja Chickens" in order to join the group in their cause to repel these feathery invaders from their beloved home-planet. He can be seen non-stop fluttering to and fro, bellowing instructions to the various dragons found in his path and gathering information, weapons and forces that are needed in this deadly battle. That is, when he isn't at home caring for the eggs or cleaning up after the hatchlings he has with his beloved Eve Airborne.

Alien Chickadee has been added! I hope her description gets approved soon. smile.gif

Spaceclucker and the Airborne brothers have also been added. Great descriptions! LOL

Edited by Space Chickens

Thank you for the compliment!

On a sidenote, I tried to copy another banner into my sig but there's an / symbol missing in the code in the first post.

[URL=http://tj.k.vu/JK][IMG]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8531/ufo5.gif[IMG][/URL]

should be

[URL=http://tj.k.vu/JK][IMG=http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/8531/ufo5.gif][/URL]

When I came looking for this group, I was saddened to see this thread has gone so long without any posts.

I came to see if anyone might be interested in kYoIk.

If so, please PM me. smile.gif

I have a Space Chicken I would like to add. smile.gif (still waiting for description to be approved)

Mutant Space Chicken

Mutant Space Chicken believes she is from space. But because there isn't much information about where she is from, it continues to remain a mystery. All Mutant Space Chicken knows is that her mission is to populate Earth with more mutant chickens. When it's dark she creeps into a chicken coop and lays an infected egg. She cracks it open with her malformed beak, spills the goo contained within upon the normal eggs and then creeps back out into the darkness. When it's time for the eggs to hatch the misshapen baby chicks peck furiously at the shell so they can escape. Afterwards, they run into the forest and hide. As of right now they are still waiting for the right time to take over the planet Earth.

In support of the new Chicken BSA:

Egg Ships in Space !

This new idea for a Chicken BSA is so exciting! The chickens around here are freaking out!! Potentially an easier way for them to finally get the ships they have so desperately been needing!

For all you Space Chickens out there, check it out:

Chicken BSA - Collecting Egg Ships!

Edited by Space Chickens

I look forward to joining the SPA in the near future since one of theirs has infilitrated my formerly peaceful grotto by the sea....

Lolwut, chicken BSA? I need to read up on this.

An update to the list: Shinto Space chicken has an approved description.

Note to self: write descriptions for

Subsonic Hypno-Clucker

Mini Space Chicken

Betsy the Space Chicken

Alien Invader

Eggstraterrestrial

I have a chick who wants to join with her sisters from outer space:

[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/YpsY5]Name[/URL]

and this is her description:

Ypsys keeps a great secret: While many think the is a chick that one day stumbled upon the halls of Delirium's academy and got hit by a misfired freezing spell of a practising student, insignificant and harmless and too small to be bothered to eat, Ypsys is indeed a secret alien spy from the planet Cluck.

The people of Cluck are highly intelligent and Ypsys as one of their chief scientist was sent to explore new worlds. She has hence decided to study the weird concept of magic as it presents itself on the world she landed on. She hopes to one day find her egg-shaped spacecraft again to make her way back to Cluck and share her scientific discoveries.

Or maybe Ypsys is just a very weird chick, who turned a bit cuckoo as a side effect of a not properly executed spell - who knows.

I have a chick who wants to join with her sisters from outer space:

[URL=http://dragcave.net/view/YpsY5]Name[/URL]

and this is her description:

I am so sorry, I never got the notification a new chicken had arrived to join Space Chickens.

Ypsys of Cluck has been added! smile.gif

I have a Space Chicken I would like to add. smile.gif (still waiting for description to be approved)

Mutant Space Chicken

Just letting you know my description has been approved! Yay!!! smile.gif