Space Chickens

Space Chickens V2.0

Stonehen Apocalypse, Spacebar of the Void, and Spacebird of Space STILL haven't gotten their descriptions approved. I have several other birds to add, but will wait until all the descriptions are in because some don't have 'space' in their names and it'd get confusing.

How long does it take to get a discription approved? I've never got one yet!

It depends, if you're lucky it gets done within a day or two. But it take quite a bit longer as well. There are a lot of descriptions out there waiting to be approved.

Stonehen Apocalypse, Spacebar of the Void, and Spacebird of Space STILL haven't gotten their descriptions approved.

Yeah! It's been approved. Spacebird of Space has been updated.

Waiting on some new test pairings to go through, then i'll have more updates for ya. I should make my own thread instead of hijacking yours tongue.gif

ohmy.gif Nearly 500 Space Chickens! The army's doubled since I last saw it. Darth Chicken and Obi Wan Chickenobi are dying to get into the army as well, but they still have to babysit their little sister before they're allowed to join, she's not old enough to join the Space Chicken Army just yet wink.gif And some more of my dragons have become frightened of these aliens, but their descriptions are yet to be finished. Edited by Mirhana

Well, Cluckelina's description has been approved (which is remarkable, since it was the last one I submitted). Can she be considered a member of the SCA if she's used for target practice?

Well, Cluckelina's description has been approved (which is remarkable, since it was the last one I submitted). Can she be considered a member of the SCA if she's used for target practice?

Oh that is so sad! That poor chicken.

Infinis Jipci is my newest "official" chicken tongue.gif

Sure, the soup wannabe can be in the SCA tongue.gif I'm sure i can tie her into my lines.

(you guys are the space chickens, my lines are the SCA, the rebels of the space chickens.. just making sure thats what you mean)

Edited by Thuban

(you guys are the space chickens, my lines are the SCA, the rebels of the space chickens.. just making sure thats what you mean)

There's a Space Chicken Army and a Space Chicken Alliance as far as I'm aware, or at least I've always considered them members of an invading army from outer space, but if you'd rather I didn't use another word starting with 'a' I'm sure I can find another word. Sorry about the confusion unsure.gif

Edited by Mirhana

She certainly counts, and has been added! smile.gif

I would enter my chickens, but I have a project going with my first five. After that, though...

I just found this on the Dragcave wiki:

Some theories to explain the presence of chickens have sparked unique projects, including the Ninja Chickens and Space Chickens (breeding projects that can be found on the forum).
I've never come across ninja chickens before, anyone know more about these?

I just found this on the Dragcave wiki:  I've never come across ninja chickens before, anyone know more about these?

Never heard of ninja chickens. I want to find them. I bet some could do double duty.

Oh! My scroll has been infiltrated.

Ninja Space Chicken

So far she is not giving up any info on her organization. dry.gif

Edited by littleblackdog

Oh!  My scroll has been infiltrated. 

Ninja Space Chicken

So far she is not giving up any info on her organization.  dry.gif

Updated! I'm looking forward to seeing what these Ninja's end up doing.

Almost at 500 chickens!!! Wow!

Edited by Space Chickens

Finally got to naming more!

Rather than list them all, there are 34 new additions.  From Space Chicken X0-2 to Space Chicken Makemake .

There are also the Moon Chickens, 49 of them.  From Space Chicken Io to Space Chicken Ganymede

Yeah!!! We've hit 500 chickens! Had to add another goal, 1000!

Maybe we need a few new banners to celebrate?

Edited by Space Chickens

Awesome! biggrin.gif Who'd have thought we'd get so far?

Unfortunately, I lack both the artistic skills and the time to make banners :/