Space Chickens

Space Chickens V2.0

I have some Non-chicken space chickens to add to your list:

Kensa Jipci (space chicken), Spisa Jipci (piece of chicken), and her mate Cpina Jipci (spicy chicken).

Nice descriptions Thuban. Poor dragons, brain washed by the chickens! They have been added.

Edited by Space Chickens

Updated! Hakatchi both of yours got approved, infiniteviking I updated yours and three more from LBD have been added.

Edited by Space Chickens

Greasy Space chicken and Spisa Crovu'i Jipci just got approved... waiting on two more to come through, will edit when those happen.

Tsani Jipci and Thuban's Oil Spill just snuck through.

Have another three for you tongue.gif

introducing: Vinyl Rockstar and his parents Tsani and Xekri Nalci

Waiting on a couple eggs to hatch and hopefully breed so there might be two more next week. The army is growing. we are at 11 confirmed, 2 eggs and 2 silvers waiting for the chickens to stop being stubborn and lay some eggs.

Sign me up as a believer/supporter. I'm not sure which one I am exactly, but I wanna be on that list happy.gif

I have a question. I have an existing chicken with a very plain name, and I thought it'd be funny if she was a "nay-sayer" to the space chickens. Would this count towards your project? I'm planning to have an opposing chicken to her on my scroll, along with a lineage of supporters. I just need to know which chickens will be accepted here and the like happy.gif

I have a question. I have an existing chicken with a very plain name, and I thought it'd be funny if she was a "nay-sayer" to the space chickens. Would this count towards your project? I'm planning to have an opposing chicken to her on my scroll, along with a lineage of supporters. I just need to know which chickens will be accepted here and the like happy.gif

I don't see a problem with that. She might be put on the second list though if she doesn't believe.

Edited by Space Chickens

I'd love to join as I just named one of my Chicken hatchlings 'Space Chick' but I was wondering if the chicken has to be an adult and not just a frozen hatchling?

I'd love to join as I just named one of my Chicken hatchlings 'Space Chick' but I was wondering if the chicken has to be an adult and not just a frozen hatchling?

Yes, frozen chicks are acceptable. I added her to the list!

Edited by Space Chickens

I have just described 3 hatchlings: Zereniti, Alpha and Space Chick. I'm not too sure if the first 2 count as beievers, but they are working towards the space chicken goal tongue.gif

I'll repost when/if they get accepted biggrin.gif

(this post is more for my own memory lol as it seems to be pretty bad recently xd.png)

I'll do the dragons' descriptions later (again to remind me lol) : Shrouda, Omega and probably Lucifer, Thrakos and Neax too smile.gif

Edited by dragonico

Right, so a few days ago I was sweeping out my hatchling yard and discovered that I'd acquired another chicken (dragon dung is particularly nutrituious and the yards are quite grassy- perfect pickings for hungry chooks). I have an ordinary chicken who does as chooks do, but this new one is a wee bit odd. I've caught her scratching weird patterns in the dirt from time to time, but whenever I move to take a peek, she flaps around and scatters the dirt... I think she might be a Space Chicken.

Possible Space Chicken:

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/n/Space%20Duster]Space Duster[/url]

Pending Description:

To the untrained eye, Space Duster appears little different from her fellow feathered foul. However, this courageous coop cackler is no ordinary chicken. Hatched from a clutch of abandoned eggs during a mysterious meteor shower, this ageless cluck is part of an Intergalactic Conspiracy bent on world(s) domination. Using their universal appeal to whet the appetite of carnivores and omnivores alike, sumptuous Space Chickens like Space Duster are slowly but surely transforming this planets inhabitants from the inside out... one bite at a time. After all, you are what you eat.

What do you guys reckon? Space Chook? blink.gif