hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

Oh,so it wasn´t down just for me...good to know. I thought something was wrong with my computer,haha.

Hopefully it gets back up soon. sad.gif

I sure hope it is not gone for good sad.gif

If the browser says it doesn't exist...

Hornpipe hasn't been playing dragcave for a long time now, and has maybe just got fed up with running it and fixing glitches sad.gif or maybe even with paying for hosting....

The domain is still there, and so is the server (at least physically), but it looks like it broke. The database errors reported earlier indicated a dying hard disk, now it looks like the whole server has crashed for this reason.

The page can be brought back if hornpipe has an backup and would be willing to buy a new server. But i don't know whether he will do that or not. There is only one thing for sure, if it comes back, it will still take at least 1-2 more weeks.

Edited by Ext3h

I'll give them a little longer and then close this thread if it doesn't come back up or we don't hear from them.

sad.gif Now how am I supposed to check my scroll stats and check if my dragon in inbred or not...

sad.gif Now how am I supposed to check my scroll stats and check if my dragon in inbred or not...

Well, far be it from me to lead people away from this excellent site - but AOND can do that too... Just so you aren't totally bereft.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I just checked the site and it is back up again biggrin.gif

I just checked the site and it is back up again biggrin.gif

Great. *applauds*

I'm getting this error Warning: mysql_connect(): No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/functions.php on line 36 Could not connect: No such file or directory but at least the site is there for me.

I'm getting this error Warning: mysql_connect(): No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/functions.php on line 36 Could not connect: No such file or directory but at least the site is there for me.

It is working fine for me, still. I just updated my dragons to be sure and it added the new ones.

Edited by purplehaze

It is working fine for me, still. I just updated my dragons to be sure and it added the new ones.

Just checked and it is now working fine for me as well.

Aw man it was up for a few hours and down again. I hope they can find out what is wrong and fix it so it will stay up for good.