hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

Anyone else getting a incorrect banner reporting? Mine keeps saying I'm locked when I'm not. I was yesterday morning but it's been over 24hrs since they all hatched. I've tried clearing my cache, hard refreshing and deleting and getting a new banner from the site and still shows I'm locked.

Glad to know I was not the only one having trouble with it.

Yeah it's still down. I hope it will come back soon.

Is this site working? I can never seem to get it to load anymore, although it did load when it first came out. Anyone have any ideas on getting it to work? *is not sure if this belongs here or in help*

Is this site working? I can never seem to get it to load anymore, although it did load when it first came out. Anyone have any ideas on getting it to work? *is not sure if this belongs here or in help*

It works for me.

It works for me.

Yeah? For some reason the site refuses to load for me. It always times out & the shorter URL, leads to a page asking to renew the domain. ^^;

Yeah? For some reason the site refuses to load for me. It always times out & the shorter URL, leads to a page asking to renew the domain. ^^;

I wanted to see if it was somehow your scroll name but no it let me enter (and then I removed them all) them fine.

edit: Then I realized that it sounded like the site wasn't loading at all so I thought I'd include the url I use.

here's the url I use - http://greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/index.php

Edited by rubyshoes

Must be down again. I just tried to get on and it was so slow to load and then there were no eggs or hatchies to be seen once it did load.

It was down earlier, but just let me add my scroll. There are an awful lot of adults showing up, though, so I don't think it is working quite as it should. I wish there were a way for users to clean out the adults.

I'm getting this message:

Warning: mysql_connect(): No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/functions.php on line 36 Could not connect: No such file or directory

I'm getting this message:

Warning: mysql_connect(): No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/functions.php on line 36 Could not connect: No such file or directory

I am also getting that message. Hopefully it will be back soon.

Had the same thing happen not to long ago, I hope it won't be down for to long.

I'm getting the same error. Hopefully it will be back up soon.