hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

Took a bit to load, but it's working on my side.

Anyone else having trouble with the site today? I put in my scroll name and then I get a message saying it is loading the scroll and to please wait..and 6 minutes later and nothing has happened.

Edited by Jedi40

I'm getting this error.

Warning: mysql_connect(): No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/functions.php on line 36 Could not connect: No such file or directory

I just got the same message ruby, but it was not there when I tried to put my scroll onto it the first time.

I am not getting any message at all, just an endlessly loading page that never loads.

Odd.I just checked it and I am still getting the same message ruby posted.

I'm getting the

Warning: mysql_connect(): No such file or directory in /usr/local/www/greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/functions.php on line 36 Could not connect: No such file or directory

in the box where one would usually see growing dragons and if I try to "manage" mine, the same. I am guessing it is the connection to the cave that has slipped. Maybe it is something to do with the tweak to make it run faster that TJ mentioned somewhere the other day ?

Yeah, I am getting that message now, too. sad.gif With this and DC Focus both down I have lost two of my favorite sites. Still plenty of others, but I hope these get fixed soon.

Now I can't get the site at all. I hope that just means they are working on it.

Its perfectly normal for this site to go down without any reason. Just give it 2-3 days and it will be back as usual.

But it's been a week since it started sad.gif

Still nadda. I hope Horn is okay sad.gif

It is still down. Hope it gets fixed soon. sad.gif

Edited by NekoA

And it is back up!! biggrin.gif

Yay! I am so glad to see it back!

*Sigh* Site seems to be down again. sad.gif