hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

Yeah I hate it when it glitches.

Anyone else having trouble with the site? unsure.gif

Are you still having problems? It seems to be working fine for me now and I used it earlier today also.

Just tried it and it worked fine. Not sure why it would not let me put my scroll in the first time.

There's a broken link at the bottom of the scroll-stats page that leads "back to the toolbox!". You put ".../tools/index" to the end when it should just be ".../tools". Just thought you should know.

Thank you for providing this site.

Is there a way to add only one egg/hatchie on your scroll? Other than Add me! auto adding all on your scroll, followed by Manage me! going through and checking all my dragons except the one I want to add.

I guess I don't like that the only way to add an egg is by auto-adding all the ones on your scroll.

Edited by Tecca

Wow this was my favourite hatchery back in the day. Thank you for bringing it back! It's a perfect addition to the site I normally use (which I recently had a death from because not enough people are viewing). Thanks again! I love the simplicity.

The site is not loading for me today. Is anyone else having a problem with it since the Cave came back up this afternoon?

The site is not loading for me today. Is anyone else having a problem with it since the Cave came back up this afternoon?

Yes. I just checked and it is down for me as well.

I can't seem to access it, either. That applied for last night as well. Maybe they're taking the holiday weekend off.

Just kidding, but odder things have happened.

The site has a history of going down every once in awhile and then popping back up in a day or two. It still seems to be down right now. sad.gif I hope it gets fixed soon because it is one of my favorites.

Edited by purplehaze

I'll leave this thread open for now but keep monitoring and hope the site comes back up or we get an update from the owner.

I've tried several times over the last week, but just get a 502 response error message. I've been using it regularly again over the last two or three months, and hope it isn't gone again.

Yeah it's back!!!

Wonderful!

Got my scroll in and this must be historic, so far only 2760 ingredients from 418 chefs, can't recall how many are usual, but a lot of people rely on EDS...

Thought for a moment it might not be refreshing, but as I started to click through a page, it did - we're finally back in business, so to speak!

Edit: it seems to be sticking on the same few ERs and a couple of adults in the Er area, though... seem to recall it tended to do that before, though.

Edited by Syphoneira

The connection has timed out

The server at greg-kennedy.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web. sad.gif

I get

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to greg-kennedy.com

Try reloading: greg-­kennedy.­com/­dragcave/­

It was fine for me this morning, but it seems to be down now. sad.gif