hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

That's likely due to server lag. Seems it takes some time for the actual stats from your scroll to make it to where your sig is.

Or summin like that...

Is it down for anyone else? I cannot get it to connect.

Is it down for anyone else? I cannot get it to connect.

Yes. It is down for me as well.

I have a question has anyone have used the dragonmarket before. I have contacted several traders there and have never gotten a response to my messages.

The dragon market you mean belongs to EATW, not to Egg Drop Soup. And yes, there is actually quite a number of successfull trades every day. If people won't awnser you, then they probably just aren't interested in your offer.

It is back now. Don't know exactly when it came up because I did not try for the last day or so.

can't get the inbred check to work, tried first with multiple dragons seperated by comma's like it says and it tells me invalid codes so I tried with a single dragon and still get "INPUT ERROR: KerZv does not appear to be a valid code. Return to the tools page and try your entry again."

anyone else having this problem?

According to my stats, my scroll is locked, despite that there is one free spot.

I'm having this problem too. I've been unlocked for about 8 hours but it's still showing me as being locked, despite having changed all the other stats (like saying that I only have 1 egg and 10 hatchlings).

Does anyone know why it does this and how to fix it?

Does anyone know why it does this and how to fix it?

It does it because the site is still based on 4-character codes (except for the hatchery itself, which got updated eventually) and old scroll numbers (aka, when 4 of anything locked you, 5 eggs was possible only through breeding, and 9 dragons was the absolute max you could ever have growing at one time).

Fixing it requires hornpipe to update the site to the new rules, and I'm guessing he hasn't had time to do that. So you'll either have to put up with the incorrect locked info, or get a banner from another site that offers them and is more current.

Could not connect: No such file or directory

I'm getting this each time I view the page.

Could not connect: No such file or directory

I'm getting this each time I view the page.

I'm getting the same thing (but the scroll stats under tools still works).

Not letting me add due to error. Hopefully will be fixed soon. Was wondering if I was the only one. xd.png

Getting the same error message as well

The same message still sad.gif