hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

Is it just me or is the site running super slowly for anyone else? A couple of times, I thought that the page had frozen...in a similar way to Silvi's, where it takes a couple of minutes to do anything!

I'm super happy to have EDS back up and running though, even if it's slow!

Is it just me or is the site running super slowly for anyone else? A couple of times, I thought that the page had frozen...in a similar way to Silvi's, where it takes a couple of minutes to do anything!

I'm super happy to have EDS back up and running though, even if it's slow!

It seems to be loading and reloading fine for me.

Haven't done anything different, but everything seems fine now huh.gif

I'm n my tablet and while I can add my scroll, I cannot 'manage' it. Is this a known issue on tablets?

Is it just because I'm overtired and haven't been to Egg Drop Soup for a while that it looks different to me in the 'add eggs' area of the site?

Edited by Syphoneira

Is it just because I'm overtired and haven't been to Egg Drop Soup for a while that it looks different to me in the 'add eggs' area of the site?

I don't think there's been a change recently...

Thanks, DarkWaters, it's working fine for me now, not sure what was up earlier, but I certainly missed using the site!

I can't add my eggs to the site. It just loads endlessly, but the screen doesn't change. No error message, just doesn't do anything.

It loaded mine just now, and self-refreshed while I did a few clicks - but there are some adults in there, including one in the ER section, which I don't usually notice in there.

Granted, I usually have it running where I can't actually see it...

Sorry about the (eventual) double-post, but I don't want the dates mixed up on this:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at eggdropsoup.co.cc.

And that's all I'm getting...

The alternate domain? Nope, not working for me either.

But I'm getting this from other sites, too, depending on which computer I'm using - and which internet provider is attached to that computer! I think it has to do with domain name server issues (different providers use different DNS), so there is not much that affected users can actually do (except using the other address in this case, of course).

(Supposedly, if one is very computer-literate, it is possible to mimic your own DNS on your own PC to tell your browser where the affected site is actually located. But that isn't really necessary in this case due to the alternate address.)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I like Egg Drop Soup allot more than other fan sites! It's simple and easy to use and I can give clicks much easier too!

Hmmm. It looks like the same five ER eggs/hatchies continue to show after refreshing.

Wonder if anyone else is seeing this?

ETA:

Now that I have an egg that I need to add/un-add to ERs, I cannot see exactly where they are added to ERs on Egg Drop Soup. When I view my sceoll, it does not break down which eggs are in the ER. The first post states auto ER "less than 12 days," but that must be a misprint?

Edited by missy_

Not sure how the ER works on this site.

Funny, this site has been down (and missed!) quite often in the past when others remained to us, but with AOND down and our need greatest, EDS has been running like a trouper, and I'm soooooo grateful and relieved!

Must have been a temp glitch.