hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

This site is AWESOME! Used it for a long time, and because of it i have only ever lost a handful of dragons.

Keep up the good work! biggrin.gif

Is there any intention to update the scroll stats that you can add to your signature to reflect the new numbers allowed?

Mine says I'm currently locked, but I'm not.

It seems to come back and forth...I am just glad it always comes back.

Me, too, pretty much, although I do miss it very much when it's down...

And wonder how hornpipe's making out...

Edit: whoops, had capitalized hornpipe2's name, which I'm probably misspelling anyway, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

Still down for me. I hope hornpipe is okay.

It is back up, now, but filled with adults. Probably because it was down for so long and people have not updated their listings. I was able to add mine okay.

Is happy that it is back up again. Yeah I saw that it was, might take some time for the adults to leave the site.

Awesome~

how did you make it

How do you make what? unsure.gif

You would have to ask hornpipe that question and they are not on a lot. You could try sending horn a PM.

It seems a few dragons I inbreed check "don't exist", checked the code but it seems to happen with the newer 5 digit codes.

Anyone else have this problem?

It seems a few dragons I inbreed check "don't exist", checked the code but it seems to happen with the newer 5 digit codes.

Anyone else have this problem?

I am having the same problem with my four digit codes as well.

The inbred checker has not really been working well since DC was updated to 5-digit codes. I am assuming that Hornpipe has just not had time to rework all the site's features. I am just glad that the hatchery works!!

Very well built hatchery, I must say. Statistics page is a big plus. :3

I'm wondering one little thing. According to my stats, my scroll is locked, despite that there is one free spot. Why is it so? Is it because EDS doesn't check trophy level? (reading all 60 pages makes no sense, that's why I am asking.)