hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

wow!! i love it!! laugh.gif

It is still down for me. Did you actually get it to work? I keep watching for it to come back because it is one of my favorites.

I haven't been able to get this one to work for quite a while now. Too bad - I used to really like it since it was dependable.

I got a time-out at greg kennedy but:

http://eggdropsoup.co.cc/

Your website is up and running!

Website eggdropsoup.co.cc has been successfully installed on server.

Please delete file "default.php" from public_html folder and upload your website by using FTP or web based File Manager.

- Your account information can be found on http://members.000webhost.com/

- If you need help, please check our forums and and FAQ List or submit a ticket.

- Please review our Terms Of Service to see what is not allowed to upload.

If you are going to violate our TOS, please read this text until it's not too late!

Do not waste your time with 000webhost.com, if you are going to upload any illegal website here! All websites are manually reviewed by humans, so if we will notice anything illegal, your account will be terminated. So don't waste your time in promoting your scams, hacking websites, or anything else malicious - your account will be terminated in 5 minutes after we will receive first abuse report or anything abusive will be detected by our staff. We also report all illegal activities to local and international authorities.

Below you can see your current files in public_html folder.

File

Size

Last Modified

default.phpdefault.php 8KB Jun 17 2011 07:39:04 AM

Free Web Hosting by www.000webhost.com

Looks like the owner just has to do something to get it back up on that one?

Assuming the owner's OK...

*crosses fingers*

I'm not convinced... That sounds - very wrong to me.... Like when expired domains take you to that green and orange selling page...

- and I think if hornpipe and co were able to move it, they'd also be able to post here to say so....

I still can't get the site to show up. And if hornpipe moved the site they would have told us.

Yeah on the site being back up. Some said they had sent PM's to her but I don't know if they got any answer back or not.

Lovely to see it back, I only just finally switched over to EatW's stat banner the day before yesterday so I'm glad get EDS's back.

It was me - if it was only one person - said they had PMd and got no answer. I still got no answer !

Well, darn!

Had the site running, peeked at it just now and got:

Access to this web page is currently unavailable.

Cannot find server...

I hope that's some temporary issue, and I wish hornpipe would look in to ask why we're fussing just because we haven't heard from him lately...

Same here. Was working fine for the last day or so and now back to nothing. sad.gif