hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

Just about the time I realized it was back up, it is down again. sad.gif

Yeah wish hornpipe would fix the site and give us a update as to what is going on.

Poor hornpipe hasn't been here in ages - and his scroll has been out of action so long that all the dragons are unnamed. I'm more worried about him than about the site.

There are other sites we can use rather than muttering ! smile.gif

Well, this was hornpipe's second most recent post:

Still alive, no disasters at all here, just haven't had time to look at the EDS code.  Got a new 2-month-old baby (who is a disaster in his own right!)

So I would guess the baby's just taking up most (all) of his free time, rather than anything being seriously wrong.

I also seem to recall some mention of EDS being run off his home computer, as well, which would mean that if it gets turned off, the site goes down. If my memory is accurate, perhaps the baby is also leading to limited computer time, such that the computer is spending more time turned off than on -- which in turn would explain EDS being down more than it's up.

I could be entirely wrong on all counts, of course, but those are my guesses.

Thank you bbik - I have been worrying because of that HUGE storm in his area. A baby would explain absolutely everything.

I know this xd.png.

I know it TWICE !

Well, this was hornpipe's second most recent post:

So I would guess the baby's just taking up most (all) of his free time, rather than anything being seriously wrong.

I also seem to recall some mention of EDS being run off his home computer, as well, which would mean that if it gets turned off, the site goes down. If my memory is accurate, perhaps the baby is also leading to limited computer time, such that the computer is spending more time turned off than on -- which in turn would explain EDS being down more than it's up.

I could be entirely wrong on all counts, of course, but those are my guesses.

Thanks, bbik, always my hero!

I'd forgotten about the baby, lol.

YAY Hornpipe!! It is so good to have EDS up and running again. Many thanks!!

Might be nothing to fix, could be that hornpipe is to busy with the new baby and turned off his computer and that is what runs the site.

I love this site it is great!!! I just find it amusing that it just goes up and down all the time...kinda like a DC adventure!

Yeah it seems to do that. Nothing we can do but wait for it to come back up again.