hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

Wonderful. The site is back up and working again. smile.gif

Lol, i needed the inbreeding tool yesterday but yeah, it didn't work biggrin.gif

Glad to see it's back now smile.gif

the site wont load for me

It's down for me as well.

Yep down for me. I moved my eggs/hatchies over to Silvi's Lair.

It's back up. I love this site.

I wish you could select individual dragons to add or remove from the site. But other than that, it's one of my favorite fan sites.

I wish you could select individual dragons to add or remove from the site. But other than that, it's one of my favorite fan sites.

Agree. I'd use the site much more often if I could chose which eggs/hatchies to add/remove. I often have eggs/hatchies that I don't want to gain views from this site and I don't want to fog them so that means I can't enter anything on the site.

I do love your tools section though and appreciate the time and effort you put in to creating and maintaining the site.

Ack! So many dead, grown up, and fogged eggs and hatchlings on the site! It would be so much more efficient if you added the little X beside the dragons, so that users can remove any dead, grown up, and/or fogged eggs and hatchlings. But I do love your tools.

I agree, dragonryaman. And it would be easier for the people [mods?] who have to clean out the site. smile.gif

Has anyone else noticed when you got dead eggs it still counts on the banner? it says I have 7 eggs but 2 are dead sleep.gif'

The site appears to be down. Hope it returns soooooooon!

I hope it comes back up soon. It's one of my favorite sites.

Guess the server just lost it's connection again, so it should be up again within the next days.

Glad I checked here....thought it was a problem with my computer constantly timing out.

Hope it gets up and running soon, I love this fansite biggrin.gif

Hmm, yes all day yesterday and still down today - perhaps the huge influx of 55day release wink.gif"There's a flamingo caught in the gears Hornpipe2!"

Maybe he's just doing maintenance, i hope so as it is one of our favourites as well