hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

The site seems to be down.

I was just coming here to say the same thing - could it be the guy is fixing it ?

I have no other site for my eggs, I hate all the must sign up places, they annoy me. But if worse comes to worst I guess I'll have to use one of the other nurseries. Soti and Egg Drop Soup were my nurseries before Soti went down. Now all I use is Egg Drop Soup. If that goes down too I'll be forced to sign up somewhere. Not something I want to happen.

*hugs Egg Drop Soup* Come back soon!

I have no other site for my eggs, I hate all the must sign up places, they annoy me. But if worse comes to worst I guess I'll have to use one of the other nurseries. Soti and Egg Drop Soup were my nurseries before Soti went down. Now all I use is Egg Drop Soup. If that goes down too I'll be forced to sign up somewhere. Not something I want to happen.

*hugs Egg Drop Soup* Come back soon!

There are HEAPS of others: look here.

I like Dragonnery, Eggs around the world and Valley Sherwood best at the moment.... None requires a sign up.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Is the site down?

Yes. sad.gif It's been down all day.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it's down for repairs. Would hate to lose another fansite.

I miss my dragon counter sad.gif

EDIT: I know there are others but I like the way this one looks the best

Edited by lost1ny3gurl

I hope it comes back.... I just discovered it a week or so ago!

I know there are other fan sites (and I have used them) but this one by far is my favorite.

It was up a while ago dunno what happened to it. I seen the banners was working at one point :/

That's a hopefully sign since maybe it means the bugs are being worked out and it will be up again soon.

Safari can’t open the page “http://greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/” because Safari can’t connect to the server “greg-kennedy.com”.

sad.gif Still down?

I hope it's down so it can fix the lineage thing. I noticed it wasn't working before it went down. I like the simplicity. I use only two others, Eggs Around the World and Dragonnery. I'm currently looking for one that Norton Antivirus approves, and you don't have to sign up for. Hope this comes up soon. unsure.gif

I hope it's down so it can fix the lineage thing. I noticed it wasn't working before it went down. I like the simplicity. I use only two others, Eggs Around the World and Dragonnery. I'm currently looking for one that Norton Antivirus approves, and you don't have to sign up for. Hope this comes up soon. unsure.gif

There's a lineage one on Allure too.... and a beta short one on EATW.

There's a lineage one on Allure too.... and a beta short one on EATW.

Ok! Thanks! I'm on Allure right now. Haha. But I still hope that Egg Drop Soup comes back up anyway.

Wonderful. smile.gif Now if only the banner would work right again. smile.gif

It only counts my first 200 dragons huh.gif How can I change this?

You can't - the site has a glitch. Read up the thread - it's been like that for a while.

it only grabbs eggs and babies on my 1st scroll page sad.gif

If you want to know how many dragons you have on your scroll, go to your scroll, click Change Sort Order and click Legacy Custom Sort.

There are numbers next to each dragon. If you scroll down to the very bottom, the last number is the number of dragons you have.

I want to know, how in the world does the updating scroll banner work?! Mind telling?