hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

Thanks for doing the Egg Drop, it's come in really helpful a number of times.

Keep up the great work.

This is a great, simple to use site.

Maybe something could be added so others could more easily get rid of adults/dead eggs? like a manual dragon code removal?

There used to be a hatchery site that you could click an X next to the dragon and that would remove it if it was an adult/fogged/dead. Don't know how that worked, but it did. ^^

I'm very disappointed to see my EDS banner is no longer working. Everyone else's seems to be back up, so I wonder why mine isn't...

I tried recreating it by going back to the site and repasting the code, but it didn't work. sad.gif

Try a hard refresh. It looks just fine to me.

I had tried that earlier with no result. Working now though, so I guess it was just a fluke. Thank you. wink.gif

I must say, I'm rather saddened by there being 99 rather than 50 eggs per refresh, as I believe there used to be.

At any rate, I used to be able to run EDS even when doing other things, and all night, if I left the puter on as I often did, although I suppose most of the problems I'm having now may simply be due to the lag...

And there probably aren't all that many other people with puters quite as old as mine, though there actually do seem to be a fair number, come to think of it.

Anybody else affected by this to the point where they have to run the Viewer here less?

Or is it just my puter...?

Can't Click through the page anymore either, and I always feel badly about the eggs I missed, but oh, well.

Still love the site, of course, and it's still less draining of low-power puters than others.

Notification Area

An error occurred when servicing your request:

An HTTP error occured... please try again later.

This is the 3rd time this has happend

great job on it its really helping hatch my eggs quickly biggrin.gif

Just so I can understand and use the inbred checker...

What are inbreds/what is inbreeding?

Inbreds are whenever you breed two dragons that are related to each other. So if you breed a son to his mother, for example, the offspring would be inbred.

You can check by viewing their lineage. If any dragon shows up more than once, then that dragon is inbred.

oh, I get it...

So are inbreds any more or less valuable than not inbred dragons?

I must say, I'm rather saddened by there being 99 rather than 50 eggs per refresh, as I believe there used to be.

I bumped up the viewer to 99 eggs at request of another user, since 50 seemed a bit low. If it's too much for your computer, I'll crank it back down : )

@Alicia-Nixon: which tool or box is giving that error? Does your scroll name contain any weird characters?

Alternatively, perhaps do 75 as a compromise? I agree, 50 seems low for the total number, but I also am stuck in the same situation as Syphoneira, where pages loading causes lag, so the less there is to load, and the faster it's done, the better. Or, (I know, you want to keep it simple) maybe this is a good time to add a separate refresher, where people could choose the number, and leave the main add/remove one with the lower number, to at least cover some of the users who don't use the refresher.

I see you've changed it to 75 wink.gif That's good.

Perhaps add a little tool to help clean out the dead/matured/fogged?

Just popped in to say how happy I am there are 75 Dragons now in the Viewer - there's such a difference loading, quite apart from the improvements due to DC site work conducted just now.

The tired and elderly gerbils powering my puter thank you very much, lol.

Edited by - the Typo queen.

Edited by Syphoneira

Is the incubators taking forever to update or did the site just come back online? I was playing a game and didn't check back for like 3-4 hours.

Edit: nvm mine updated just a sec ago right after I posted.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl