hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

EATW still redirects to EDS, when I try it.

Edit: Hmm, if I go to dc.makegames.de it goes to EDS, but if I go to dc.makegames.de/?page=scroll , I can get to EATW....

Yea, I had the same issue, I think it's a weird cache thing because once I went to dc.makegames.de then dc.makegames.de/?page=scroll seemed to work again

*shrugs*

Still kinda want to hear EatW version of what happen before I start using it again.

And EDS is down... sad.gif

And it's up. It was fluctuating for a while there.

Edited by Dragonbox

Yea, I had the same issue, I think it's a weird cache thing because once I went to dc.makegames.de then dc.makegames.de/?page=scroll seemed to work again

*shrugs*

Still kinda want to hear EatW version of what happen before I start using it again.

This just happened to me, too... it even went so far as to change the little graphic I have in my toolbar from a blue egg (EATW) to a penguin (EDS) a few days ago... now, since I tried the other link the picture is back to the blue egg and EATW is loading fine for me... so freaky!! blink.gif

And EDS is down... sad.gif

And it's up. It was fluctuating for a while there.

It was playing me up... until I added .php to the end of the address... this is all so weird!!

I just tried inbred check twice and neither time it worked. It wouldn't check my egg.

Edited by LightningRip

the soup has a laggy aftertaste this afternoon

My computer is always laggy, so I don't know whether it's the site or my computer...

It's been working fine for me, but I get much fewer views than I used to... it's not showing many eggs when you go to the page, considering all the thousands there are in there.

hey, i don't know who made this... and i know this is a little bit off-topic, but can someone make something similar to this, but for MagiStream?? it is really hard to do quests and still hatch eggs that you haven't got at the same time, and i don't know how to get them to hatch fast short of spamming other websites boards...

so yea... that is my request....

many-thanks for your time.

and if there are already sites for MagiStream, can someone please PM hem to me???

many-thanks

blueflyer, that is offtopic to this thread. Please either PM someone, or use the MagiStream forums for that.

ikr? It's awesome that you can just type in your scroll, and then just leave the page running in the background 'cause it auto-refreshes

Glad to have found out about fan sites. And this one is soooo simple!!! Being new to this I appreciate simple biggrin.gif

A lot of fansites are simple, but with this one you can just type in your scroll and it adds everything ^^ but I still prefer another fansite...sometimes I don't like simple...I'm weird xd.png