hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

On the plus side, at least we can all say 'Oh, crap!' now, although that seems to be of remarkably little help just now, lol.

Hope it's back up soon...

Thanks for posting that rubyshoes. It is working for me, too. smile.gif Glad to have it back!

yeah, it's up,

but the inbread checker is refusing to accept my codes >:(

~Spam Removed~ looks simple

~Please read the board rules~

Edited by _Z_

Hello!

Is there any solution to get it to work with scroll names that have symbols?

i.e. my scroll name is ^-^, and it won't add.

Would also like to use the banner/signature but it won't work either. xd.png.

Thanks!

Edited by icecube

there was a time not to long ago that this site was down. but before it went down i loved this site. and now that it is back up, i still love this site. it is very easy to use, simple. love it.

my friend uses this site, I'm glad she did or else I wouldn't of found it laugh.gif

One of the three main hatcheries I use =) It truly is a great site and very dependable. Even when DC is lagging and eggs aren't getting many views, this one always seems to pull through.

Oh yeah, and the inbred checker- a necessary evil for AP hunters :P

You are in the right place. smile.gifClick here to get to the Egg Drop Soup site. Just type your scroll name into the box and click on add me. That will place all the eggs on your scroll onto the site and they will start getting clicks. (Incidentally it will add your dead eggs, too, but that is not a problem. The dead eggs disappear after two weeks.)

Egg Drop Soup alone may be enough to hatch your eggs, but probably not as quickly as they could hatch if you placed them on another click site, too. Pick another one off this list. Most of them work pretty much the same -- add your scroll name and it puts your eggs in. Some you can pick which eggs you want added if you don't want to add them all. Most sites have a refresher that you can run in the background while you are online or the home page itself refreshes every minute or so, so that you give views to other people's dragons, too.

Edited by purplehaze

Bug report for the lineage/inbreeding tool!

I just used the lineage/inbreeding tool to check for inbreeding on this egg: hAY2

It came back clean (no inbreeding), however I know for certain this dragon is inbred, having purposely bred it from an inbred dragon. I checked the parents, and sure enough, a couple instances of inbreeding popped up. A check of the grandparents produced an even longer list. So I went back to the original egg and clicked the extended check--and it was still clean.

This doesn't make sense--all cases of inbreeding should continue forward with each successive generation. Instead, it seems the number of instances dwindles, eventually reporting that an inbred egg is clean.

Not sure when this bug started up, or if it is only contained to my dragons, but something is not right here.

Edited by Sarcastra

I am wondering how the proposed new egg/hatchling limits will affect the site. Will you need to tweak the programming to allow for all the extra spaces?